Sanky or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I guess it's safe to say that my post on the last page, had zero effect on all of you battling away and calling each other names.
So be it.

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
rocky - i agree with you completely. unfortunately, shad has taken an keen interest in this thread and cant seem to contain himself.

i am just defending myself!

as i said, my issue with my supposed sanky has been resolved!!! i never once said he was a boyfriend nor did i insinuate anything would happen. i came here to see if i could figure out what his MO was and i have thanks to all of the great posts and PMs people sent me.

now its just a battlefield with a few people with a lot of time on their hands!!

rheinkraft1981

Sep 21, 2007
It?s everytime the same play!

Only the tourists change in the stories.

But there are a lot of women too, who are sankies!

My dominican "girlfriend" was a sankie too, the most tourist will be blind for love.

I had closed my eyes too. And it was only a play. The most sankies plays this so good, they could work in hollywood.

I can only say for everybody who means to love somebody from there, attencion, 90 % from the people there who say that they love you, wants only your money!

Sorry my english is not so good, i come from europe...

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
19 - 26

How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

Well, you know and I know, that age does not have anything to do with these business romances.
On the women's part, first it's the sex drive, later it's the urge to care for the brood ("Brutpflegetrieb").

The brain is not involved in either type of relationship.

BTW, experience shows that the most vulnerable age bracket is 19 to 26... and then again 45 - unlimited. :tired: :laugh:

Janin

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
shad, so sad...

someone with such thorough knowledge and expertise in DR sanky affairs, would be more mature than to waste their time writing petty comments. doesnt say much about you!

He actually doesn't have any. he's the clown around here and thinks he's needed to entertain the lurkers. I delete many of his posts but it gets tiresome sometimes. Just ignore him and he'll have nothing to go with.

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
Thanks Anna!!!

I am happy to see that people have been posting useful information!!!

i could see how my situation could have gone seriously wrong!
when i originally wrote i was like hhmmmm...maybe yes maybe no!!!
but someone posted an amazing post that made perfect sense (to me, in my case), that realistically if this happened to me here in Canada, I would be far from interested!! I would instantly think he was crazy for wanting so much so soon!!!

I wont say love at first doesnt exist and people have never experienced it (talking in general and not about myself) but given the circumstances, it is more likely than not to be the case for me!!!

I wont sit here and say that he doesnt have (potentially have) alterior motives but i wont say he is a bad person either (if that makes any sense. i will try to explain...) he was very nice with me and my friend and i had the chance to see more than i would have had i not met him and we had a lot of fun! and i have that to be thankful for.

keep the posts coming!!! for me the most confusing, is the red flags: how to identify them if they arent that clear... but for sure the best one is 'i love you' after a few days.

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Too Soon

...red flags ...the best one is 'i love you' after a few days.

Don't blame them for that.
Time is limited (normally: Europeans 2 weeks, North Americans 1 week) and it's mainly the sankie apprentices playing the trump cards too soon.

The slow approach of a learned sankie has done in many a PhD, lawyer, psychologist (them and teachers make perfect victims, BTW :laugh: ), etc.

Janin

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pue' claro que no.....

OH YAH - do you think posting on the wall that i PMed you about songs would embarass me or something??? not at all. but you get an A for effort!!!
How can I expect you to get embarrassed to send me a PM when you are NOT embarrassed to say you spent a week with someone you met the same day and want to make us believe he is better than a Junior's Cheesecake?.

Ever heard of "get to know first, bang later?". Of course NOT!.

All I was trying to say was that you are so DELUSIONAL that you probably didn't realize to whom you were sending that PM!.

All I can tell you is that in a few years, you would NOT even remember his face (or all the others faces).

But I do hope you got tested and if you did NOT, at least be a good kid and call him so HE can get tested!!. Wink, wink!!.

Anna: please let get something straight:

I do NOT detest crapch, er, bachata. I have a preference and my preference is to listen to bachatas from Merengueros, people that do NOT record ONLY bachatas!.

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
You joke about aids like its funny or something...

How can I expect you to get embarrassed to send me a PM when you are NOT embarrassed to say you spent a week with someone you met the same day and want to make us believe he is better than a Junior's Cheesecake?.

i never tried to convince you or anyone else i asked a question.

Ever heard of "get to know first, bang later?". Of course NOT!.

who i bang, when i bang, for what reason i bang is my business and not yours.

All I was trying to say was that you are so DELUSIONAL that you probably didn't realize to whom you were sending that PM!.

no, i knew exactly who i was pming - the so called king of the DR

All I can tell you is that in a few years, you would NOT even remember his face (or all the others faces).

i dont know who you think you are or you aspire to be...but making judgments as such is classless and far too presumptuous.

But I do hope you got tested and if you did NOT, at least be a good kid and call him so HE can get tested!!. Wink, wink!!.

why the wink wink?? thats a shameful thing to say, as aids is no laughing matter. a comment like that is like me wishing aids on your loved ones (which i am not, its an example) and btw, many people in this world die of aids and it is a serious problem throughout the entire world!!! NO HUMOR IN YOUR BRAINLESS COMMENT!!!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
.... shad has taken an keen interest in this thread and cant seem to contain himself.
No, no!!! You were advised earlier in this thread of the warning signs, yet you continue like a 'broken record'. I didn't insult you in any previous posts, so why the need to claim 'damsel in distress'? Unless your objective is to bring attention to yourself.
.... btw, many people in this world die of aids and it is a serious problem throughout the entire world!!! NO HUMOR IN YOUR BRAINLESS COMMENT!!!
Yes it's serious and that's why he asked whether you were tested. That's good advice, IMO.
.... NO HUMOR IN YOUR BRAINLESS COMMENT!!!
That's a nice innocent post. Well done and congratulations.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ouuuuuchhh, que tronpon!....

He actually doesn't have any. he's the clown around here and thinks he's needed to entertain the lurkers. I delete many of his posts but it gets tiresome sometimes. Just ignore him and he'll have nothing to go with.
Thanks SantoMiguel I don't share your opinion of Shad!.

The guy is a Saint compared to me and I can only imagine YOUR opinion of me!.

PLEEESE don't tell me as I have a good idea, whahahahahaha!!.

Ooooh the insanity!!.

ConDom:

"Here's a quarter, call someone who cares".... Like YOUR Sankie!!!. Wahahaha!.

Perhaps you can use 20 cents for the call and the other 5 cents to buy yourself A CLUE!.

No, only YOUR TinySmall brain thought I wished AIDS on someone!.

Ooooh, and before I forget;

BOOOOO!!.

To be honest, you all, this girl's posts are getting more boring and boring by the minute!. It's no fun to reply to her anymore.

I mean, how can you show a blind person how NOT to bump into things!!.

Last edited:

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
it is a statement of fact!!! not intended as anything but that!

and shad whats the point if i don't dig???? why just scratch the surface when there is so much more underground??? fine you say its black or white, but what about the people who see grey?? not every one sees things from YOUR perspective or as fast as you would like.

if people stopped posting enough, broken record, blah blah blah, maybe other people who have something to post and the conversation wouldn't get so off track!

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
THEN MIGUEL, HERES THE IDEA OF THE CENTURY ---- STOP REPLYING!!!!

you are the broken record...
you are the one getting on people's nerves...
and you voluntarily read the posts.
if you arent happy with them, dont read them.
no one has a gun to your head. dont tell me you feel bad for the girls, that you wanna help... because YOU DON'T!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
...and shad whats the point if i don't dig???? why just scratch the surface when there is so much more underground??? fine you say its black or white, but what about the people who see grey??
Continue diggin' and have a nice life, perhaps, a long and happy one.

Adios Senorita.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Miguel we are supposed to be here to help people not ridicule and belittle them nor are we here to judge the morals of others and make jokes.

You don't get through to people but telling them how stupid they are.;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hi to all.

Just to summarise about this!
Females go on holiday for 2 weeks meet a guy either in resort or out and post here to find out if they are sankies????

Ok lets think about this logically you have a holiday romance he says he loves you after 2 weeks and you think could he be a sankie???

Think about it!! If you dated a guy for 2 weeks at home and he told you he loved you, you would be calling for the men in white jackets!!!

I think its grand females get a bit of attention etc but why when they leave the country can they not leave the romance there, just a thought!!!

Woo hoo he emails or calls, smashing we can all do that.

Me personally I worked in many resorts in Spain and when a tourist asked to take me out and I had no money guaranteed I would say yes, free food and drink!
Would never sleep with them but did pretend I like them!!

Also if they are going to move to a country etc to be with a man that flatters them after 2 weeks should they maybe not take a step back and look at themselves and their own insecurities. I mean if you date a guy at home and he asked you to move in after 2 weeks again you would call the doctor.

I am not meaning to be nasty but sometimes when a male or female who are not happy within themselves thinks that moving to another country with someone that claims they love them will bring them happiness. It is a recipe for disaster you have to be happy with you and to be fair most of the people that are happy and secure within themselves would not fall for a person after 2 weeks.

Just my opinion!!!

This has been by far the best post in this thread. I might make this a stickie.

To the original poster. Keep reading and watching and you'll learn about the red flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.