What exactly is a chopo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I will hate to ask your opinion of me since my favorite Dominican drink is mabi with ron Bermudez, whahahahaha!!.

like a Chopa would say, (not me though, I'm not a chopa) heheh I think :paranoid: "Er diablo que jeso????" mabi con ron bermude????

I don't know if I'm a Chopa but, Well I like Presidente beer and I like dancing to bachata and tipico but I am not a show off, no pricy hand bags or shoes, (btw I need a rich chopo boyfriend for that) I don't go matching my silver belt with my silver shoes and silver handbag, no long fake 2 inch nails colored in different designs and I don't do curls on the hair when I fly to the DR, hehehehehe. :cheeky:

Alyonka??? huh??? I guess you are talking about a Domyork wannabe DR Native.

memphisj

Jul 17, 2007
you made the question virtually unanswerable....with the word "exactly".

Hey, I was just wondering. Picture me saying to myself, "hmmmm, I wonder, what exactly is a chopo?"

Has my question been answered?
I might be even more confused now. Feel free to delete, edit or close Mr. Moderator.
By the way, what exactly is an 'El Tigre'?
Just kidding, I'll do a search.

When I get down to the DR in the next fews weeks, I'll be sure to have someone point out a 'chopo' out for me.

Sep 19, 2005
like a Chopa would say, (not me though, I'm not a chopa) heheh I think :paranoid: "Er diablo que jeso????" mabi con ron bermude????

I don't know if I'm a Chopa but, Well I like Presidente beer and I like dancing to bachata and tipico but I am not a show off, no pricy hand bags or shoes, (btw I need a rich chopo boyfriend for that) I don't go matching my silver belt with my silver shoes and silver handbag, no long fake 2 inch nails colored in different designs and I don't do curls on the hair when I fly to the DR, hehehehehe. :cheeky:

Alyonka??? huh??? I guess you are talking about a Domyork wannabe DR Native.

hey MAR pricey handbags and shoes pretty much puts women out of the chopo class, wouldnt you think???

knock off stuff and 2 "long nails and poorly dyed hair might be chopo...

but I have seen the nicely dressed and accesorized woman in Santiago who are the real deal...the look hot and look rich and some stroll over to the BMW and hop in.....

you can tell a woman who just got bought a bunch of expensive stuff , and put in an expensive car from the woman who grew up with all that....

I have a buddy who has a beauty supply store in santiago....and the woman that shop there are the real deal....I have gone in and said hello and picked up somethings for my Gf while there...whoa was that stuff expensive!!!!! cant see your average girl shopping there!!!

2" nails!!!!! I dont think i have seen them that long.......

now the guy with a 2" long pinkie nail...MIGHT be a chopo ha ha ha

as jeff foxworthy would put it.

bob

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
all the good non chopos are back in the states sleeping at 4AM, only dreaming they were awake and having fun in the DR.

...and when they are in they DR they want to be back in the States--and so on into infinity.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
hey MAR pricey handbags and shoes pretty much puts women out of the chopo class, wouldnt you think???
knock off stuff and 2 "long nails and poorly dyed hair might be chopo...
ok knock offs look pretty authentic but I don't even buy knockoffs so those women try to look expensive but aren't. Yes well to a true Domyork chopo you must do the curls on the top of your head also. ok maybe not 2" long nails but how about 1 1/2". heheheh

but I have seen the nicely dressed and accesorized woman in Santiago who are the real deal...the look hot and look rich and some stroll over to the BMW and hop in.....
yes even the not so privilege do take good care of themselves, they look nice just with their inexpensive jeans and nice tank top and nicely done hair.

2" nails!!!!! I dont think i have seen them that long.......
ok so you have to visit Downtown Brooklyn NY, you'll be amazed!!!! and they also do the toes in long nails, yuk!!!!

now the guy with a 2" long pinkie nail...MIGHT be a chopo ha ha ha
plain nasty

Chopo life is great!!!! Que vivan los Chopos.

btw: AZB imagine those 2" nails scratching your back???? hehehehe

Sep 19, 2005
heck MAR even AZB is a CHOPO ...........in someones book!!!!

its all reletive!!!!

PS: Tavina has natural 1/2" long nails now!!!! they look great!!!of course she doesnt work!! ha ha ha

bob

May 12, 2005
This is what a chopo may look like...........

2i8itfk.jpg
[/IMG]

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Here is how a chopa writes in SEXY o NO? - Ranking de fotos, conocer gente y hacer amigos

She is looking for a boyfriend.

HOLA MELLAMAN CLAUDI ESTOY EN BUSCA DE NUEBA AMITADE SOY UNA CHICA MUY ALEGRE ME ENCANTARIA ENCONTRAR AMI OTRA MITAD SOY DOMINICA Q MAS LE CUENTO A QUE QUIERO UN HOMBRE CON DINERO SI QUIERE CONOSERME DI Q SI BAY

Hahahaha, I am sure some guy fall in love with girls like her and think she speaks and write in perfect spanish. By the way, I know this puta, she is from a dangerous barrio in santiago and is a full time cuero who sits around alone in bars, looking for new arriving Dom-yorks. The poor dom-york chopo thinks he has picked up a girl. Hahahaha
AZB

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i hear thats typical behavior for most santiago girls. either waiting for a dom-york or their senior citizen chopo to return from the states...:laugh:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
QUIERO UN HOMBRE CON DINERO

She was really direct and to the point here. But that's what i want too, hehehe, don't we all, at least someone who's gonna pay when he takes you out.

Sep 19, 2005
Here is how a chopa writes in SEXY o NO? - Ranking de fotos, conocer gente y hacer amigos

She is looking for a boyfriend.

HOLA MELLAMAN CLAUDI ESTOY EN BUSCA DE NUEBA AMITADE SOY UNA CHICA MUY ALEGRE ME ENCANTARIA ENCONTRAR AMI OTRA MITAD SOY DOMINICA Q MAS LE CUENTO A QUE QUIERO UN HOMBRE CON DINERO SI QUIERE CONOSERME DI Q SI BAY

Hahahaha, I am sure some guy fall in love with girls like her and think she speaks and write in perfect spanish. By the way, I know this puta, she is from a dangerous barrio in santiago and is a full time cuero who sits around alone in bars, looking for new arriving Dom-yorks. The poor dom-york chopo thinks he has picked up a girl. Hahahaha
AZB

damm youd be an idiot not to take her up.....if you are visiting...thats exactly what you want!!! a chopo hot babe that wants dinner( ok a nice play to make her happy)..AND XXX, and you to leave afterwards.......PERFECT

besides i dont know if she is sexy , but she certainly is good looking!

AZB if I bring any buddies down, you have to remember how to get a hold of this "cuero"!! ha ha ha

PS azb when you go back they have a different pix...I lost the hot girl!! ha ha

bob

Sep 19, 2005
OK I now realize that AZB link and dsecription did not match the picture that happened to pop up when I went to the site sexy o no.

because the picture that came up when I went was a super super hot dark ahired latino babe!!!......and i thought the link was directly to HER page....

when i went back it was a guy!! ha ha

bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
She is a hot looking rubia in real life with huge melons. She is always in bars alone, supposedly waiting on a her girlfriend who never shows up. Some Dom-york starts to hit on her and she plays along. Then she orders baileys, shrimps etc, the chopa routine order. He thinks he has picked up a santiaguera. Hahahahaha.
Anyway, he pays in the end one way or another. Then we have guys who fall in love with her and pay her rent and telephone.
AZB

I am surprised no one has commented on her writing skill yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.