Ordering CAIPS Notes...re Immigration Canada

MBG

Nov 13, 2008
I know the feeling!

I'm the one driving my husband nuts with the interview. He feels very confident. He told me exactly what PP's husband said. He says he'll just tell our story and that's all.

Good luck to everyone!

Moar

Jan 28, 2008
not yet

No I have not gotten the notes yet, but it sounds like they don't help much.

Candy Girl

Apr 21, 2008
Hope the CAIPS notes arrive soon, if they can be of any help at all, a little is better than nothing!

Good luck to everyone who is going for an interview soon! I think it is unfair, as you have all said as well, that something like this lies in the hands of someone else. Try and stay positive and strong! Your husbands love you lots and speaking from their hearts will prove that!

Like sangria said, the more they have made you wait, the more time you have had to build your relationship and learn even more. I hope you all get to start doing that, as a family living together soon! :)

emj_08

Feb 9, 2006
I just applied for the CAIPS notes through CIC, which I was told was free, and they sent back my form saying I needed to pay $5. Not a big deal, but just to save anyone else the trouble, just send them five bucks and get it over with to avoid them sending it back.

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
its only free if you are asking for caips notes for your own application and you are currently in canada.

because you are sponsoring your husband, you are requesting them on his behalf which is where the $5.00 comes into play.