Welcome home Apos'............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
If you or anyone else has a problem with the moderating of this forum, please contact Robert@dr1.com

As I understand it, D'Arcy is not yet in a fit state to provide details of his experience, but I'm sure he will do so in due course.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Lets keep this thread to "Welcome" only messages.

If you have questions or something else to say, then I suggest you start a new thread.

Any more off topic posts will be deleted.

irrrrrnal

Aug 8, 2006
Welcome back Mr. Wright. I knew you'd come back. Never met you but as many here can atest, we've all taken your plight very seriously. Your return has put a smile on many faces in the DR as well as here in Can. Hope you enjoy your new lease on life! Take care:bunny:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Marco:Now, we need to keep praying for his prompt recovery.:bunny:
As happy that I/we are to have him back, safe and sound, I'm afraid you are correct, I guess he could use some help from above.
His condition appears to have deteriorated.
Medical attention on a higher level than what was provided yesterday is now being made available to him, but it'll be a while before we have precise reports.
So, welcome back yes, safe I hope so, sound, well, not quite sound yet.
We are fortunate to have the only MRI around these parts and he is scheduled for one, and for those who aren't familiar with this piece of equipment, it is nothing less than amazing and very revealing.
If there is brain damage, trauma or whatever, it will locate it, for sure.
While awaiting that service, he has personalized in-home medical attention.
I think his thank you responses are going to be a bit delayed.
If he feels better later on, I'm sure he will post.
He's dying to thank you all.
He is so very very moved by all the concern and the quality of it too.
You all must know how much the Wright family appreciates it, as do I and all of his friends.
No words can express that gratitude, then again, he does have a way with words, so maybe he'll find a way to do it.
Warmest regards and gratitude from the bottom of my heart, Marco.

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The title of this thread is " Welcome home apos" do you think you can respect that?

We can't answer your questions and this isn't a thread for opinions on what happened, can you respect that?
If I may, Anna, perhaps the solution for keeping this thread on track is to offer my PM or email to those who need info and I will deal with it as best as I can, or redirect the questions to those who would be able to respond.
They could use my Hotmail account for better expediency.
I'm already invaded with spam in that account, so no problem in posting it here.
rockysbluesbar@@hotmail.com

PS: Anna, if this seems like a bad idea to you, please feel free to delete my post.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Yes, proper medical CARE for both physical and physiological reasons is imperative. Blood tests to check what drugs are in his system, so that correct medical care can be provided as well as checking for concussion...etc. I've never been kidnapped or drugged but I have had several severe concussions and the symptoms can last for weeks. D?rcy get well.

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
I am so happy to hear that this story has such a wonderful conclusion. I've been following this from the beginning from here in the middle east and while I don't know many of the people involved personally it has been wonderful to see such caring and compassion at work. Welcome home and may friends and family rejoice with full hearts this New Year.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
As happy that I/we are to have him back, safe and sound, I'm afraid you are correct, I guess he could use some help from above.
His condition appears to have deteriorated.
Medical attention on a higher level than what was provided yesterday is now being made available to him, but it'll be a while before we have precise reports.
So, welcome back yes, safe I hope so, sound, well, not quite sound yet.
We are fortunate to have the only MRI around these parts and he is scheduled for one, and for those who aren't familiar with this piece of equipment, it is nothing less than amazing and very revealing.
If there is brain damage, trauma or whatever, it will locate it, for sure.
While awaiting that service, he has personalized in-home medical attention.
I think his thank you responses are going to be a bit delayed.
If he feels better later on, I'm sure he will post.
He's dying to thank you all.
He is so very very moved by all the concern and the quality of it too.
You all must know how much the Wright family appreciates it, as do I and all of his friends.
No words can express that gratitude, then again, he does have a way with words, so maybe he'll find a way to do it.
Warmest regards and gratitude from the bottom of my heart, Marco.

Marco: I will keep praying for him , that is for sure, but he needs our financial support as well. Even with medical insurance, MRI and medical treatments are very expensive here.
I am sure he will be fine and nothing will happen to his brain.
We need Apos for a long time....Lucille

Chrismic

Mar 28, 2008
I will also say I am happy he is back and alive .
And also that his family and close friends don't have to feel sad and be worried any more.

It is like a little miracle after been away for such a long time, maybe all peoples prayers and hope in one strange way kept him alive.:surprised
:glasses:

A

apostropheman

Thank you

I can?t find the words of gratitude for the help and support. It is completely overwhelming.
The power and magnitude of what everyone has done could easily be responsible for me being alive today.
Whether it is from the prayers or the amount of publicity that could have prompted the abductors to release me, I owe you all a debt of gratitude.
From the first moment that I saw a pistol in my face, I was sure I was a goner.
I thank God, my friends and family for a second chance of life.
I have special thanks for some people who worked non stop to find me.
I will get to giving you all the sordid details as soon as I am authorized by Colonel Francia and that it does not interfere with the ongoing investigation
For those who have endured ridicule from others who insinuate that it has all been faked, kudos to you for the strength of character you have shown.
If it is of any assistance for you, I am at liberty to tell you that the police have questioned a man who revealed the details of the abduction of Wednesday night the 9<SUP>th</SUP> at the house where I was staying.
For those who have accused me of faking my own abduction, may the Good Lord forgive you your sins.
All my love and thanks.
D?Arcy.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

Reactions: mike l

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I can?t find the words of gratitude for the help and support. It is completely overwhelming.
The power and magnitude of what everyone has done could easily be responsible for me being alive today.
Whether it is from the prayers or the amount of publicity that could have prompted the abductors to release me, I owe you all a debt of gratitude.
I will get to giving you all the sordid details as soon as I am authorized by Colonel Francia and that it does not interfere with the ongoing investigation
For those who have endured ridicule from others who insinuate that it has all been faked, kudos to you for the strength of character you have shown.
If it is of any assistance for you, I am at liberty to tell you that the police have questioned a man who revealed the details of the abduction of Wednesday night the 9<SUP>th</SUP> at the house where I was staying.
For those who have accused me of faking my own abduction, may the Good Lord forgive you your sins.
All my love and thanks.
D?Arcy.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

Just Glad You're ok that's all that matters!

Feb 7, 2007
I am glad you are back, because every life is sacred ...
And it is good for you and your family for you to be back, people go through very cruel moments when they have no information about their loved ones and don't know what happened.

... BUT, what ongoing investigation? The case has been closed ...

I, for myself, would like to hear the whole story ... your side of the story ... without parts being covered by black marker pen as *private eyes only*.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
All my love and thanks.
D?Arcy.

Am just totally thrilled you are home and to see this post - hope to see you very soon. Take care and take all the time you need to relax and recover - Happy New Year x

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com

Welcome back.

If people have misinterpreted some of what they are seeing, it does not necessarily mean that they are being malicious.
It does not mean they are trying to frame you.

It simply means that there are things that are subject to different interpretations.

Anybody who thinks that everything looks quite logical and makes perfect sense here is not very observant.

Whatever the circumstances and interpretations, I think we can all agree that your safe return is the best possible outcome after such a long absence.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Welcome back
Take care of yourself FIRST and then worry about others opinions when the time is right. Time has a way of sorting things out and life will get back to normal soon enough.
At this time you, your true friends and your family are what is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.