where can i find interview job of cabin crew please help

johinx00

Jan 26, 2010
hello. i would like to know where can i find interview job about cabin crew
what company in the dominican republic or better in the city santo domingo
i want to start living in dr but first i need some help about finding the job about cabin crew.. any airlines ,becuz i want to fly from here to other countrys then comeback home

thankyou please help here

Imbert369

Sep 21, 2008
Johin this a tough time to be looking 4 a job in the airlines your best bet would be to check the web site of the airline you would like to work 4. They would have listings as to what jobs are open and in what city. Another option is to find some one who works at the gate or in the airport and ask how they got in that might be alot eaiser.

Good Luck

johinx00

Jan 26, 2010
hey thank you Imbert369, i was thinking about that also.
i guess im gonna try calling the airport to see if they have some info bout that
thank you!

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
Most airlines have recruitment days advertised on the websites. For the bigger airlines it is an elimination step by step process and tough competition. Best bet is to keep and eye on the websites and wait for them to advertise.
Some of the smaller lines might take on individually from time to time, but these spaces are usually filled by the more experienced and so the bigger might be better option.

Good look.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Most big airlines, use Ground staff contractors...exept for American Airlines..they do have few staff and some are from Executive air ( American Eagle).