Htl. Las Jardines to Mirabal Museam and return

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
This is the only part of my next trip that I have not figured out. I was thinking that you would take a taxi to Caribetour, that to Salcedo and then board a guagua. Then reverse the process to return. I am not sure about that however.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
This is the only part of my next trip that I have not figured out. I was thinking that you would take a taxi to Caribetour, that to Salcedo and then board a guagua. Then reverse the process to return. I am not sure about that however.

If caribtours doesn't run to Salcedo, go to the park at the park at JP Duarte right before it ends downtown on the right. There are a bunch of guaguas that go to Salcedo every few minutes or so. They run late too.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
After looking on Google maps, the museam is closer to Tenares. Caribetours also stops there, if only I could figure out how to read their timetable. It appears to list times that the bus stops at Tenares. However, I need to know when the bus to Tenares leaves Santiago. Do the guaguas continue to Tenares from Salcedo?

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
If caribtours doesn't run to Salcedo, go to the park at the park at JP Duarte right before it ends downtown on the right. There are a bunch of guaguas that go to Salcedo every few minutes or so. They run late too.

Do you mean the intersection of JP Duarte and El Sol?