Royal Residence Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

illwill123

Aug 9, 2008
Need help on choosing an extra three bedroom condo/villa

I have a problem with getting another 3bedroom villa, I already have one reserved at ocean dream and we are trying to stay together...

I like to have something similar to ocean dream, where there is no big issue with bring guest back but has the same style and quiet laid back area...

I tried contacting ocean one but they didn't have anything available from my time frame starting April 16 and staying 7 days... If I can't find another 3 bedroom villa then I will have to chose another route and book 3 two bedroom which I rather not do; I don't want to give up the 3bedroom before I found another solution...

Sosua is an option but rather be in cabarete... Any ever stayed at Royal Residence, I remember that being close to ocean dream...

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
I'm not sure who you're contacting at Ocean Dream, but different companies represent different apartment rentals (since all apartments are privately owned). Some apartments are represented by multiple agents.

Here are three that could potentially have a 3 bedroom apartment in Ocean Dream for you.

l'Agence Real Estate Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Ocean Dream | Harmony - Luxury condos for rent in the center of Cabarete, Dominican Republic - better than a villa!
OneClick Cabarete Property and Vacation Services

Just realizing I perhaps misread... you're looking for something "like Ocean Dream", check with the above anyway as they represent apartments outside of Ocean Dream as well.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Also, you do realize Ocean Dream is condos, not Villas, correct? Royal Residence is close to Ocean Dream and has a few 3 BR Apartments but the apartments are not as nice as Ocean Dream. Ocean Point has very nice apartments for rent...they all have excellent ocean views, but they are outside of the center of town (on Kite Beach). You can also try Harmony. All places are fine with bringing guests home, but they will need to have ID but none of these places are appropriate for midnight pool parties, or blasting music late at night.

illwill123

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks for that help will try again, I've stayed at ocean dream before but only knew of one contact...

I will try your post and see what's available...

jenhotpot

Feb 10, 2010
Peoples going to Royal Residance think again and do research before stay there.
The managers not have clue one about what they doing.
Water through roof never fix, peoples sewage got in units, shyte smell in parking lot, green water in pool no used for over week, plumbing stuff fall off shower wall, leak pipes, broke in unit robbed in daylight, paint peels outside and inside, sometime jury rigged wifi works, accounting stuff weird mystery, tenants skip out sooner than end, mold in unit kid got sick, pool furniture moldy, garbage smell at pool from supermercado.
But beautifuls landscaping, wild ferns or grasses grow out of drain pipe on 4th floor balcony - maybe called sky garden.
Should talk tenants, they must be crazy put up with all problems there, hear today that ran out of gas so no cooking last night.

jenhotpot

Feb 10, 2010
stupide

wow manager real stupide?.. hear pool close yestday for now 1 week for paint fix grout tile ? Dominican week maybe - how long. in midle top season bad to renters who there and come soon - nuts time doing, they big joke people manage there

Reactions: aross
Status
Not open for further replies.