Real Strip Clubs - Santo Domingo

WBALKE

Jul 3, 2004
Hi All,

Where can I find real (not brothels) strip clubs in Santo Domingo.

WBALKE

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
The Malecon has 2 that I know of. 'The dolls house' directly south of the ZC on the front road, then as you drive past the Malecon centre you have another 'Gentlemans club', there is one in Gazcue called 'the Cathouse'. As far as I know these are not brothels.

JustmeJeff

Feb 24, 2010
twitter.com
The Dollhouse is really nice. You can have a good meal at La Parilla (sp?) next door and then head over :)

They do this token thing, I'm not really a strip club guy, so I don't know how common it is, but you buy the tokens, approach the stage during what you feel is an appropriate level of undress, lay down and place the token on your forehead/in your mouth, they remove it after she completes her "routine".

I work in Naco and most of my co-workers and friends are very "Americanized", it was a place they felt good taking me (I live here) and some visiting co-workers to enjoy ourselves safely.

Hope that helps :)

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
They do this token thing, I'm not really a strip club guy, so I don't know how common it is, but you buy the tokens, approach the stage during what you feel is an appropriate level of undress, lay down and place the token on your forehead/in your mouth, they remove it after she completes her "routine".

This all sounds very tawdry. I'll just stick to drinking my coffee on Pedro Clisante with my little pinkie in the air.

JustmeJeff

Feb 24, 2010
twitter.com
This all sounds very tawdry. I'll just stick to drinking my coffee on Pedro Clisante with my little pinkie in the air.

As a gay man, I found it comfortable :)

I went to ShowGirls, on Kennedy, which, in my limited experience WAS a brothel, and quite... unclean. We got out of there fast after a man came downstairs behind an employee pulling up his pants.

To the OP: I assume you aren't going alone, so I'm sure wherever you go you can decide if its the place for you after just one drink.