4 fisherman visiting Sousa 4-1 to 4-7--questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

plashado

Mar 6, 2010
me and friend from thailand are visiting sousa from april 1st until april 7th

have a few questions to ask this fine board!!

we are flying into santiago on the first --we arrive at 1:30 am in the morning on the 2nd. We have to take a taxi to sousa--is there a bus or a van to save on money? How much should it cost for transportation.

Would really love to get in some fishing and have heard about a captain named victor---any contact info for him? If not who else do you reccoemend--would love to do some inshore stuff, but not sure what they have available.

Are there normally hotel rooms easy to find in town if we dont want to commit to reservations? We are kind of playing the trip by ear, so if we want to travel to las galeras or somewhere else we can

any first time trip info would be great.

May 29, 2006
I'd forget staying in a hotel at that time of night. Find a bar to unwind in then take the bus or taxi the next morning.

jzb3eu.jpg

Sosua Hotels:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...TUtNWQ3NS00ZWQ2LTkxN2MtOTU0NWRmNzM3NTc2&hl=en

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
you cant go wrong with victor's boat crew.

very good guys.

my brother in law and myself have been out with his boat two years in a row,. his guys are knowledgable and friendly. they took good care of us on both trips. fairly priced.

S6301392.jpg

S6301372.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.