Update: Jarabacoa Country Club

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
We drove by Jarabacoa Country Club Saturday afternoon to see how construction is coming along. It had been 6 weeks since stopping by last time.

The roof is now going on and brick facade is being done. Electrical is going in with new wires running all over. Pools are roughed in and plumbing and pumps being installed. Main parking lot curbing is in and roads roughed. It looks like a ton of finish work is beginning as not much structural is left.

The lake is not yet formed, nor are the spa/gym and restaurant that will be on it.

It's really taking shape! I don't know if the June completion date will be met, but it is for real.

There are billboards up around town advertising Social Memberships. I don't know the cost. I'm told the equity memberships are closed even though there is a demand for them.

The construction site:
JCC.jpg

A photo of the site plan:
Plat.jpg

Artist renderings of the Main Building...and the actual construction looks like the rendering will be accurate:
Rendering.jpg

I'll stop by again in a month for an update.

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
Looks like a nice set up! Have you heard/seen anything on the Quintas Del Bosque project at 19?4'35.92"N, 70?40'55.71"W?

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Looks like a nice set up! Have you heard/seen anything on the Quintas Del Bosque project at 19?4'35.92"N, 70?40'55.71"W?
I know a LOT about it? Are you interested in building there? We are involved in it...

Last edited:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
are you joining???
Did when the equity memberships were recruited. i think belgiank did, too. It will be a very nice place. Can't wait for the gym and the lake. Lake is supposed to be 2ac. and stocked with bass and bream.

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
I know a LOT about it? Are you interested in building there? We are involved in it...

Sold my home in SD and starting to look for the next nest. Focusing on coastal and mountain areas. Q del B looks like a classy set up from the material I've seen online. I'd like to know more.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Sold my home in SD and starting to look for the next nest. Focusing on coastal and mountain areas. Q del B looks like a classy set up from the material I've seen online. I'd like to know more.
I'd be most happy to give you a personal tour of QdB, Monte Bonito and Jarabacoa. Drop me a PM.

Patron

Mar 17, 2010
Overall, Jarabacoa Country Club is a nice project. The problems that I see right now is the swimming pool is too small and the area is subject to flooding.

Patron

Mar 17, 2010
Before you invest into Quintas Del Bosque, look at some of the other projects in Jarabacoa. Jamaca de dios, Monte Verde, Jarabacoa Mountian Village, Paso Alto...etc. There are lots of new developments in Jarabacoa.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Would posting links to some of these projects be possible or will that be a conflict of intrest with DR1 Real Estate section?