Thread: Why people are listing their Real Estate on DR1

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Why people are listing their Real Estate on DR1

Apart from been exposed to our 10,000+ daily unique visitors here at DR1, you also get to piggy back on our great search engine rankings.

Plus...

When you post a listing in our real estate section, it's also added to a website we use to get great rankings in Yahoo.

http://dominican-republic-realestate.net

See the attached (yahoo.gif) screen shot below using the most popular search phrase
    "dominican republic real estate".

Also, you get some other great benefits.

Message Board
    You get to respond on the message board when some asks about buying real estate in the location you are selling your property. The message board can be a great source of leads, if you keep on top of whats being posted.

Google
    Our real estate section is ranked VERY well in Google.

Screen shot attached (google.gif) I just took while logging in from the USA.

If you didn't know, Google results are different depending on your location.
    We might rank in the #4 spot while checking from the USA and the #7 spot if your checking from the DR etc.

Great Pricing
    It costs US$0.44c or RD$16 per day to list your property (90 day listing).

Money Back Guarantee
    If you're not happy with the results, we will happily refund your money, it's that simple.

Click on the link below to Get Listed!

List Your Property on DR1

If you have any questions about listing your property, let me know.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review.

It takes time to figure out all the nuts and bolts

We are working on an easier picture upload and management solution, similar to the one we use at dr1travel. It's basically a copy of the system Facebook, Flickr etc use.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

MLS is not working anymore here in US, foreclosures in your area are the ones that are setting the value of your property. I have seen homes dropping $25,000. Dollars in one week one block away from my property.
    I'm very concerned about this as I'm loosing the capital I wired from DR a couple years ago.

JJ

removed quote by banned member, considered advertising
    Last edited by Hlywud; 01-06-2012 at 08:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Because it help people to summarize their detail and know how their price is rise and down . Some real estate agencies make all over the country DR . It give more detailed all over the country real estate price and many more other information.

Post Thanks / Like

This is so generous of you! Thanks so much.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I moved to the DR a year ago and honestly its the best decision I've made! I feel like the quality of our lifestyle has drastically improved, impart because housing is so inexpensive down here! I could never afford to live in a house this nice in New York! I am thinking about buying a house here so I'll be checking out the listings posted!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Robert,

I am thinking of listing my property in San Raphael on DR1...Is this form from 2010 still how I should do it ?

If so, on the part about entering your email address and password, just how secure is this ?

kfrancis