Canadian Immigration - Visitor Visas Stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

murilka

Nov 6, 2008
unbelievable.... Canada is outsourcing its visa process to Mumbai.:paranoid:... and i thought it only happens with IT and CustomerSupport....:paranoid:

from what i can see happening with IT - Canadian Immigration is in deep sh*t...:paranoid:

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
very believable, the same idiots that run canada also are in power in the US and the DR. pass the buck, collect the govt. paycheck, take the weekend off, accumulate sick days, wait for the pension. at least in the DR a few well placed pesos get you results and cut red tape, unlike third world canada where moose take precedence over people and their people don't tip taxi drivers........

murilka

Nov 6, 2008
very believable, the same idiots that run canada also are in power in the US and the DR. pass the buck, collect the govt. paycheck, take the weekend off, accumulate sick days, wait for the pension. at least in the DR a few well placed pesos get you results and cut red tape, unlike third world canada where moose take precedence over people and their people don't tip taxi drivers........

what are you talking about, are you un-tipped taxi driver in Canada? LOL

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
nope, boston and key west, retired, never got a tip from a canadian. just my way of gettin' even, had to throw that dig out there, and i don't see a lot of canadians jumping all over me trying to justify their poor manners...........unlike the DR where no matter how poor my hosts may be i get my coffee in a cup, with a saucer! and my cervesas fria come wrapped in a napkin.........i do feel for the chinese lady, which is what the post is about anyway. the inmates have control of the asylum.....

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
nope, boston and key west, retired, never got a tip from a canadian. just my way of gettin' even, had to throw that dig out there, and i don't see a lot of canadians jumping all over me trying to justify their poor manners...........unlike the DR where no matter how poor my hosts may be i get my coffee in a cup, with a saucer! and my cervesas fria come wrapped in a napkin.........i do feel for the chinese lady, which is what the post is about anyway. the inmates have control of the asylum.....

you have issues guy...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
As badly as I feel for the rest of the world that can't get into Canada I must remind everyone that this forum exists to help anyone living in the DR with questions about Immigration Canada. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.