Help Samana/ Las Galaras

gator9072

Jul 2, 2010
Two straight guys who have spent some time in Las Terranas are headed for Samana and Las Galaras. Would appreciate any info as to hotels, nightlife ( girls), restaurants etc. Grasias

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I dont think there is much to do there regarding night life. It is a very laid back place. Great beach and there are some nice small hotels and restaurants.

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Two straight guys who have spent some time in Las Terranas are headed for Samana and Las Galaras. Would appreciate any info as to hotels, nightlife ( girls), restaurants etc. Grasias

If you mean Samana City (Santa Barbara de Samana) I am familiar with that town and spent time there in March.

I recommend the Hotel Docia. Good security, cheap rate, and good location.

The carwash in Samana is the best place to go for chicas and partying. It's a carwash/disco. Lot of cute girls there.

Also, go to Bacardi Island near Samana City. Boats leave hourly from the town to the island.

gator9072

Jul 2, 2010
Grasias Frito. That is very helpful, we are heading there manana. Did you go to Ricon and Las Galeras?

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
If you go to the Hotel Docia, ask for a black guy by the name of Sam. He was our tourguide to Rincon and he speaks excellent English He'll get a private car to take you there and it was , I think, 3,000 pesos for 2 people.

He's very trustworthy.

Rincon was the most beatiful beach I ever seen, I think.