German killed, girl badly injured?

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Why kill him, OMG!!! The DR is on a downward spiral, :( :(

Unfortunately I do agree with you there. As a matter of fact I got robbed yesterday in the capital. The robber didn't get away with it though and I got everything back. He was lucky though that I was not able to put a hand on him because I'd have used him to get rid of all my frustrations. Have been in this situation before, 30 years ago in Canada of all places and the 3 guys who tried to rob me ended up in the hospital with their faces broken. I'm getting too old for this $hit!!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
MAR: The idea was obviously to erase a debt (best guess)

In the Middle Ages, Crusaders used to burn down Jewish ghettos and thereby cancel all the outstanding debts...

Money lending is not for everyone...

HB

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Get this; the guy lent money to the police and army.

Money changers whatever their origins have a difficult time here.

domilinguist

Feb 22, 2008
Matan un alem?n Y HIEREN ni?a en residencial Rosmil?!

Sorry to bring this up, but my God grammar in DR newspapers is truly appalling....

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Golf Cleat ShoesFor the maintenance crews, golf cleats can represent a benefit, or a nightmare, for their golf course. Good golfers provide a bit of relief for the keepers of the green and the fairway, because good golfers wear non-cleat shoes when they play with their discount golf clubs. Ishiner Yes, you heard that right. Good golfers wear either shoes that have soles that do not have spikes on them, or soles with a "suction cup" or subtle tread. These save the green from destruction.

One can only wish there is a suction cup on your keyboard preventiing you from posting.