Import questions....HELP!!

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Mi novia is in the Dental industry and is looking at purchasing a peice of equipment, as well an ongoing supply of consumables necessary for her trade.
The item is approximately 2500usd and then again needing ongoing supplies. This would all be coming from USA.
I am trying make sense of budget, price points etc. therefore need some indicators as what to expect regarding import taxes, duties etc. to establish a true cost.
I would assume there are services out there who could better answer these questions and simplify the process, so any feedback or referrals would be great.

principe

Nov 19, 2002
Shouldnt Direccion General de Aduanas have that information.

Just a thought!! Good luck man!!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Lourdes Gomez is a lady who owns her own dental surgery off antonio de la maza ''La Julia, jiust outside the dominico Americo school . her and her husband are very nice people and i am sure they will help you out.
call 809 54335385, that is louis number but he will connect you together, or even show you where to collect your own gear.
The number $2500 brings Autoclav to mind but i\ may be mistaking. Loius like to think of himself of business man with lots of contacts and so use him where you can.