POP to SDQ Daily Flights

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
I tried searching, but didnt find anything. Can someone tell me if there are flights directly from Puerta Plata to Santo Domingo? THanks

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
thanks. I came to that conclusion too. Many airlines says they serve all major cities, but POP is not major enough.

jaypeegee

Sep 4, 2010
Active Cabarete - Businesses

Hi DR. Guy,

I don't know if you are still trying to find information on this topic or if you have already made other arrangements but I am enclosing a link above to 'Dominican Shuttles. Com who claim to have various flight options.

I am just in the process of following up on this myself as I have to get from Puerto Plata to Punta Cana and was originally planning on doing it in two bus trips, broken up by an overnight stay in Santa Domingo.

When I mentioned flying to people around here (Cabrete) people seemed to think that only Caribe Tours offered flights and that their 3 planes had been 'confiscated'. I don't know if this is the same operation....a bit of research (or input from other forum members) will clear this up. It would be very useful for me too if people have info to share.

One of my other questions about flying would be.

Does anybody know how safe it is?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
When I mentioned flying to people around here (Cabrete) people seemed to think that only Caribe Tours offered flights and that their 3 planes had been 'confiscated'.

Caribe Tours is a Bus service, someone is pulling your chain about their "planes"!

jaypeegee

Sep 4, 2010
Caribe Air

Yes I'm sure you are right....will have been Caribe Air.......planes confiscated for non repayment of loans or some such thing.

My mistake

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
you have the 7.30am flights that sometimes leaves at 9am for Dominican reasons, you pay $102US or use an agent and pay ?145!

jaypeegee

Sep 4, 2010
So that's still operating as far as you know?

Where is that too and from? PP to SD, PP to PC?.

I'm used to scheduled times and real times.......worked with a lot of 1st nations people in Canada.....it's called Indian time there.

thanks for the info

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Is defo in operation, give Thomas a call who owns a company that deal directly. He will cost you an extra $40US +or- for his services or will advise you on anything you want to know about flights or other options.809 481 0707 or 809 738 3014