extradition

SEEKERwd

Sep 9, 2010
I would like to know how a Bail Enforcement Agency can return a fugitive from justice back to the United States and is a U.S. Citizen the legal way?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
request the Exrtadition from the DR Gubmint.
US Authorities and European Union Authorities have permanent Staff for such here in the Country.
the Appropriate Office in the US should have the info about how to kick off such procedures.
Mike

Afgan

Mar 29, 2009
request the Exrtadition from the DR Gubmint.
US Authorities and European Union Authorities have permanent Staff for such here in the Country.
the Appropriate Office in the US should have the info about how to kick off such procedures.
Mike

Will it work for Russian fugitives with cash as well? Those who were already able to obtain by hook and crook Dominican residency and names. Or it is good for US citizens only?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If you are a Dominican Citizen, not a resident the procedure is a lot more difficult. They must go to the Supreme Court to extradite a Dominican citizen. For a serious charge like drug dealing for example you will still be extradited. But for something minor there would be much less of a chance. But you would have to have citizenship, not residency.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
from my understanding the OP asked about a US Citizen specifically,
but he/she did anyways not bother to answer back, lol.
AK,
I don't know if Russian Authorities have any Partnerprograms/Co-Work with Dominican Authorities like established with US Authorities/Interpol/Europol etc.
Mike

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Extradition is pursuant to either treaty or international agreement. Indeed there is a treaty for extradition between USA and RD. A private bail enforcement agency however, cannot seek extradition of a US citizen lawfully or unlawfully in the RD. As treaties are between governments, only one government can seek extradition from another government. The Department of State would petition the government of the RD to extradite that American citizen. The government of the RD, upon giving the US citizen due process (yes it might exist there) would then either agree or not agree to extradite. Remember Roman Polanski??

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Extradition is pursuant to either treaty or international agreement. Indeed there is a treaty for extradition between USA and RD. A private bail enforcement agency however, cannot seek extradition of a US citizen lawfully or unlawfully in the RD. As treaties are between governments, only one government can seek extradition from another government. The Department of State would petition the government of the RD to extradite that American citizen. The government of the RD, upon giving the US citizen due process (yes it might exist there) would then either agree or not agree to extradite. Remember Roman Polanski??

yes,
that's correct,
minus the so named "illegal" Part.
such case goes usually the easy Caribbean Way,
means to catch Da Guy, knock him down, load him on a Boat and drop Him off into PR Waters where the Private or Official Authorities can collect him on Soil in Favor to the US.
PR would send him over to the big Boss right away then, b/c they accidentally found Him near da PR-Beach,
the soon arrival of such package is in the inofficial official communications named a "B$tch on the Beach".
all variations happen once in a while.

Mike

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Another Thought

Remember all of the trouble Dog the Bounty Hunter got in when he went down to Mexico to grab somebody? What a meathead.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I would like to know how a Bail Enforcement Agency can return a fugitive from justice back to the United States and is a U.S. Citizen the legal way?

just go down to Sosua SEEKER, you can find all the fugitives that you SEEEEEEK....

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Are unpaid parking tickets in Brookline Massachusetts from the 1970's before tickets were tracked by computer an extraditable offense? :paranoid:

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Poof...your gone.......

Are unpaid parking tickets in Brookline Massachusetts from the 1970's before tickets were tracked by computer an extraditable offense? :paranoid:

Hahahaha....you left you DNA everywhere....we're coming to get you.....(we know where you are...GPS tracking in your phone)...ISP...etc.....lol......;););)

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Hahahaha....you left you DNA everywhere....we're coming to get you.....(we know where you are...GPS tracking in your phone)...ISP...etc.....lol......;););)

Nonononono... I was thinking about my... uh... cousin! :bandit:

What's this chip doing in my keister?

May 5, 2007
If yo do find a way to "Extradite" the person, better arrange charter as no commercial airline is going to accommodate you

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
If yo do find a way to "Extradite" the person, better arrange charter as no commercial airline is going to accommodate you

in case of a ""legal send home"" any airline on any kinda flight will accomodate, of course with the o.k. of the Captain.
we send from the PC airport on weekly basis Guys and Gals from all around the Globe home, including Russians, Colombians, germans, americans, 2 weeks ago I met for the 1st time a Brit on such ocassion.
but those are no "extradictions" b/c some countries wanted them back home,
they are the Kinda residents the Country here doesn't wanna have on Dominican Soil any longer, mostly because they went criminal here in the country, sometimes they get caught under a Immigrations Status ""not clear/illegal"" and give nasty answers to the questioning Authorities or try to bribe the wrong guy, mostly they are caught small Drug Idiots.
they get til today accepted on any Flight, of course After their Country of origin/Embassy signed to pay for the Costs, which always means that their Country let's them sign what they Owe to their Gubmint when back home. on average they spend 2-6 months in Custody under the Immigrations Office in charge of them before their "Tickets are cleared".
Mike

May 5, 2007
Mike, tell me of one instance a non government "Bail enforcement agent" brought a handcuffed prisoner on a commercial airliner

This guy is not talking about extradition by Government authorities but "bondsmen," no Airline is going to expose the passengers and liability, unless of course you have "done it many times" and have violated FAA regs

I have been asked to provide transportation on two occasions and turned down very lucrative charters, you have no idea the liability involved with restrained persons on an airplane, this s not a fishing boat

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Mike, tell me of one instance a non government "Bail enforcement agent" brought a handcuffed prisoner on a commercial airliner

This guy is not talking about extradition by Government authorities but "bondsmen," no Airline is going to expose the passengers and liability, unless of course you have "done it many times" and have violated FAA regs

I have been asked to provide transportation on two occasions and turned down very lucrative charters, you have no idea the liability involved with restrained persons on an airplane, this s not a fishing boat

ha ha ha
absolutely right,
I was talking about "Deportees" deported by the Dominican Gubmint.
of course a Private Bail-agency whatsoever should never be allowed to do such.
a Deportation is something agreed on between 2 Governments, that's why it usually takes a while before those criminals finally hop aboard after they been caught.

Fishing Boats are never used for such stuff in any legal way,
Gubmints use Airplanes and private Bail Agencies can stay home.
Mike