tricom

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Does anyone have tricom triple play or double play in SD,particularly Zona Colonial....particularly the internet speeds.....and tv programs.
BOB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Personally, I would never use Tricom again, been there, done that. Their service is unreliable and suffers frequent outages. If you're a heavy Internet user, Codetel is your only choice.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I am a Tricom user and am currently looking for a new deal. I have the Cable intenet BS, both work well enough, I pay 1.168 pesos per month, I think I can do better!

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Personally, I would never use Tricom again, been there, done that. Their service is unreliable and suffers frequent outages. If you're a heavy Internet user, Codetel is your only choice.

thanks Robert...only looking as I am now into day 8 with no internet,no telephone and no tv...Claro has been here 2 times last week,both techs said same thing,no signal on the street,my equipment is ok....so,get someone here to fix the cable on street...All I have gotten so far is con promiso...went to 30 de marzo 3 times last week,same answer....so I was thinking of dropping service here at my house only,and going back to tricom....they seem to have everything I am supposed to have with claro,recorder,hd channels,fast internet...etc,and I do not need a phone....so it may be cheaper....but I will try to wait another day or two before I go bannanas at their office...
bob

lucas08

Sep 6, 2005
I'm also having problems with codetel. Everytimes it rains I dont have internet and claro tv. It is always a problem in the system that my mordem connects to in codetel. I want to change company too but I dont know where to change to anymore. I had Tricom and it was the same thing. Is this happening to anyone?