Gringos who come to DR

romeola

Jul 24, 2010
I would like to know what do you think about those "Gringos" they come here to have a relationship with women, Are they serious or they just want to be here to have a game with women, if you have any experience please let me know?...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
All kinds of men come here, many for play and some to find a real girlfriend/wife. Lets just say, even criminals come here to seek safe heaven.
AZB

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I would like to know what do you think about those "Gringos" they come here to have a relationship with women, Are they serious or they just want to be here to have a game with women, if you have any experience please let me know?...

No one reason, the same as anywhere else in the world. The reason men come here on carefree fun vacations isn't because the women are irisistable, mainly coz they are cheap.
I expect dome do come to find a bride, but that also happens everywhere else, some men just give up in thier native land after bad experiences or whatever. Nothing specific to this country, just another Caribbean country with island dreaming.
For some like myself, came with no intentions of anything specific. Just another vacation, now been with the same person 3 years, have a child and a sh1t job, defo was not in my plans several years ago, but it could have happened anywhere.