Where is Jardines del Norte?

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
have spent a lot of time in Los Jardines. I don't know if Los Jardines del Norte is another name for that same area. Google has lead me to believe that Jardines del Norte is the area around Carreratera Don Pedro but I am not sure about that. I found a real estate listing I like in Jardines del Norte.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Jardines del Norte is the area next to the Unphu Campus, in front of Evaporadora Rica and Teleantillas (TV Channel).

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The Jardines del Norte that most people can identify is in Santo Domingo, to the north of John f. Kennedy Ave.

HB

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
The listing says that the house is in Santiago. I will have to call and see if that is a mistake.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I found out there is a Jardines del Norte in Santiago.
"Jardines del norte is not near los Jardines. It is on the other side of Cerro Alto. I know that Cerro Alto is that not bad, it goes up the side of a hill. On the back side of that area, there is an area that is not very good. Jardines del Norte is on the other side of that."

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
Its more like a house for me and I need someone to live in it when I am not there.
I can't visit her where she lives now either, Cienfuego south of Ave. Tamboril is no place for a white guy to go.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Los Jardines = metroplitan area of the city
Jardines del Este = entry is located at Av. Rafael Vidal
Jardines del Oeste = entry is located at Carretera Santiago / Navarrete
Jardines del Norte = No sure I think it was under construction when I leave the country, Call a Taxi radio dispatcher for more info.

JJ

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Its more like a house for me and I need someone to live in it when I am not there.
I can't visit her where she lives now either, Cienfuego south of Ave. Tamboril is no place for a white guy to go.

Trainman....you seem like a nice guy, But I'm calling BS on this one. First off you don't need a house here...and "someone" to live in it??? ...should not be a relatively new girlfriend.

Rent an apartment or hotel when you come here and have her stay with you...and go home when you go home. Otherwise you will be paying for HER house and will be a guest when you are here...and there will be a lot more to pay than just the rent...and honestly, this is not a knock on her or Dominicans in general...just the way situations like this tend to work out...

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Jardines Del Norte is in Santiago right behind Los Reyes people! You get there using la carretera jacagua. After you cross the dry bridge where Los Reyes ends the entrance is only a few feet away on the right hand side.

Reactions: Lucille

baby bori

May 18, 2010
Trainman jardines del norte is in santiago!!!! just be careful of the sneaky tiguerazo guys there always be alert have your own vehicle never go there late at night and you shall be fine young man!!!! I remember the picture you posted of your girlfriend is that the same one still??

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
los jardines del norte isn't bad - just the neighborhoods around it. it's actually pretty isolated still and just in development. i don't think there is much public transportation that goes out there - the ZP might but the C i don't think gets that far up. so if your chica isn't montada, forget ab out it

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
OH Sh!t!!! NOW I know where it is!!! Thanks people. That is a drug infested, cheapo, jerry built housing devleopment, just past the Nativa Station.....lots of violence up there this year. Certainly low class. Not Cienfuegos, but it is on the same side of the road as Los Salados and Francisco Camaa?o...I would wonder about services of water, phone, cable, electricity.

HB

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
OH Sh!t!!! NOW I know where it is!!! Thanks people. That is a drug infested, cheapo, jerry built housing devleopment, just past the Nativa Station.....lots of violence up there this year. Certainly low class. Not Cienfuegos, but it is on the same side of the road as Los Salados and Francisco Camaa?o...I would wonder about services of water, phone, cable, electricity.

HB
The problem is when theses neighborhood strike, been stuck in this area one night had to drive thru Los Salados and Camboya under shuts, burning tires and rock in my way toward the city:paranoid:

JJ

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I crossed that one off my list before I read that post actually. Now I am looking at a place in Lllanos de Gurabo. There is one other that I havn't found where it is yet except that it is off of Av. Circumvalacion. It may be too close to barrio Hato Mayor.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
Where is the Casilda area of Gurabo? Some neighborhoods are not on google earth so I am having to ask where they are.

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Where is the Casilda area of Gurabo? Some neighborhoods are not on google earth so I am having to ask where they are.
If you head on Carretera Luperon toward Puerto Plata El Casilda is the next neighborhood pass Cerros de Gurabo 2.
Just look for Asociacion Cibao bank and take a right turn.

JJ

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
After the light at Hach?, you have the light at Supermercado Trebol. Then you have a big Texaco Station on your right about a kilometer ahead and then, again on your right, you have the Asociacion Cibao de Ahorros y Pr?stamos...Nice area...

HB