Cloning Credit Cards in San Pedro De Macoris

lumiere987

Jul 4, 2007
Yesterday, a friend of mine went to retreive cash from a Banco Popular machine located right outside the Iberia food store. It was not easy inserting the card in the slot; it did not give him cash and did not return the card. Not knowing what to do, a gentleman waiting behind him showed him the sticker indicating a telephone number in case of trouble with the machine. He called that number and a gentleman responding as a Banco Popular employee told him that all he had to do was to give him his code and he would be able to activate a device to retrieve the card. My friend refused to give his code and the gentleman told him that he could just repeat 3 time the code on the keyboard of the machine followed by an asterix and that would do the trick. He went and punched his code and of course nothing happened. The so called technician told him that he had to go to the Jumbo Banco Popular to go get a technician. So he headed to Jumbo; half way there he got another call from the so called Popular employee who told him to go back to the machine that the technician was already there. He went back and no one was there and the sticker with the phone number for emergencies had disappeared. That' s when he realized something was wrong.:ermm:

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Yesterday, a friend of mine went to retreive cash from a Banco Popular machine located right outside the Iberia food store. It was not easy inserting the card in the slot; it did not give him cash and did not return the card. Not knowing what to do, a gentleman waiting behind him showed him the sticker indicating a telephone number in case of trouble with the machine. He called that number and a gentleman responding as a Banco Popular employee told him that all he had to do was to give him his code and he would be able to activate a device to retrieve the card. My friend refused to give his code and the gentleman told him that he could just repeat 3 time the code on the keyboard of the machine followed by an asterix and that would do the trick. He went and punched his code and of course nothing happened. The so called technician told him that he had to go to the Jumbo Banco Popular to go get a technician. So he headed to Jumbo; half way there he got another call from the so called Popular employee who told him to go back to the machine that the technician was already there. He went back and no one was there and the sticker with the phone number for emergencies had disappeared. That' s when he realized something was wrong.:ermm:

It took your friend a lot of time to realize what was happening. Guess he is not a 100W lumi?re