Emergency services in bavaro?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Came across this while searching for other bavaro info and made me wonder about the emergency services in the area. Moving a boy with this injury can kill him, yet it seems using the back seat if a neighbours car is better than calling or waiting for an ambulance. I don't know the area well yet but would think it would have a better emergency service than most areas.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Any opinions?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I used the image as it is what brought my mind to consider the emergency services in Bavaro. I have a young child and we are seriously considering moving from the capital to bavaro. It is of genuine concern at the plight of emergency services, heavens forbid we are to need them some day.
No license for a scooter?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Thankyou, useful info. Interesting about no license, I was of the understanding some form of provisional license at least was required to be on the road with even a moto. Is this national or just bavaro, seems silly asking after all this time but I have always presumed?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
that scooter driving thingy is nationwide.
Emergency Services in Bavaro are o.k., 24/7 available,
of course for the Ones who can pay for the service.
a Med Insurance is everywhere on the Island Necessary, so no prob to receive good medical services in bavaro with that.
the Hospiten Hospital is just max 5 Minutes away from the mentioned Pueblo Bavaro.
the Boy on the Video has a Public School Uniform on, so I doubt a Insurance existed, hence the Transportation on the Backseat of a Private Car, as Usual in the Country for a large number of Citizens.
Mike

Reactions: waytogo