la romana

njcivicsi

Dec 7, 2010
I will possibly going to la romana for golfing with a bunch of guys. Can someone please give me some info about the nightlife, women etc. Is there good bars with local women we can meet? I know sousa is the place to go for working women but are there some in la romana? What is the quality like

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
Last time I was driving through LaRomana (west to east) there was a place on the passenger side of the road....

It's name was "Pussy Bar" or something like that. I could only imagine ...

Have fun on the links ;)

njcivicsi

Dec 7, 2010
What are the good places to go for regular nightlife. What's the quality of the local women

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
What are the good places to go for regular nightlife. What's the quality of the local women

Jump in a (hotel/ resort affiliated) taxi and ask to see the sights.

The "quality of the local Women" varies between low and high, just like everyplace else. Don't worry about it just go and have fun.

dlk1260

Nov 18, 2009
This is EXACTLY what I get tired of here in La Romana! Out of towners coming here looking for women and just "cat calling" to every one of them they see that are attractive. My wife is VERY attractive and has problems constantly with crap like that and it makes me sick. It is no wonder idiot jerks end up getting hurt by other men and husbands because of the lack of respect. Give me a break and stay home. Especially if I catch you hitting on MY wife!

Reactions: mountainannie

BigLongBeach

Feb 8, 2010
casa de Campo

Casa de Campo is all over all the tourists guides. The time i stayed in that area i was in bayahibe at a AI.
Casa De Campo

Driving through La Romana there are signs all over the place for Bars with strip club names so i would imagine that you can always go to those places for take out.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you caught that before i edited it.

i am serious. i dont want to stay at an AI. i'm wondering about non-AI's.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
I've stayed at the Olimpo, and it's a a basic Dominican budget hotel; a bit old and worn around the edges. The Frano, about a block away is similar, but a bit older and more worn (and cheaper). I prefer the Riverview, which is just a couple of blocks from the Central Park and also near the river (although none of the rooms I have stayed in there had a view of it).

My former favorite, the Dejavous, closed about a year ago and is being converted to apartments.

Reactions: Bronxboy