2cz5ate.jpg

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Wow...

And poor Mike Fisher has to wear a SWEATER. :cheeky:

We're in the 20s in South Jersey, looking forward to just 'wearing a sweater' in DR in a few weeks.

AE

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
In Puerto Plata lot of rain, no sun and 22 degrees Celcius - as in above zero - as in not freezing...........but for us its chilly...........

You get all my sympathy - run from the snow and cold - come visit us!!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Santiago is cool and wonderful, but a touch damp....Cool, not sweater weather, but the Ladies, God bless them, will wear something over their shoulders.

However, I am heading to Florida where it was 35F this morning (? 1 or 2 C??)...Brrr.

But good Christmas Cheer will take care of that!!

HB

Aug 21, 2007
Well, HB, happy that you are not cold. But, here in Sosua/Cabarete, I can't get the chill out of my bones. My thermometer didn't go above 70 Fahrenheit all day, and with the rain, brrrrr. I am now wearing a sweater AND a sweatshirt and am covered by a blanket.

Where is the fireplace?

Lindsey

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
A friend just north of Tampa Florida told me the low is expected to get to 18 degrees Fahrenheit (about -8 Celsius) tonight... burrrrrrrr

Reactions: SantiagoDR

Lizzard

Sep 11, 2006
Oh how I miss the DR

Been home in Ontario Canada for 5 days. :( Only to come home to -10 degrees C and state of emerceny from the snow and high winds. People stranded in there cars on the highway, some for more than 36 hours!! Had military helicopters rescuing ppl. All the while I sit here having a brugal xtra viejo thinking of being in the sun in Feb again mmmmm Can't wait for those cool dominican nights again LOL Soon Come :)

Reactions: LindseyKaufman