Walter Mercado in English

May 29, 2006
I always wondered what he was saying. Now we know what happened to Liberace's old wardrobe:

YouTube - tarot

By the way, NEVER make fun of this guy in the DR.

"Don't let your mouth get your behind in trouble" --now that could have more than one meaning...

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I always wondered what he was saying. Now we know what happened to Liberace's old wardrobe:

YouTube - tarot

By the way, NEVER make fun of this guy in the DR.

"Don't let your mouth get your behind in trouble" --now that could have more than one meaning...

Let's rephrase "guy" into "person" because they don't know whether it's a guy and "it" has changed its name.
"It" looks good though for being 78 years old;)
The Astrologer Formerly Known as Walter Mercado Now Wants You to Call Him Shanti Ananda ? Mi blog es tu blog

May 29, 2006
Well it certainly looks like there's been some plastic surgery and if he has had any kind of success with a phone line he is probably worth many millions. We live in odd times where "The Situation" from the Jersey Shore made three million last year, the Kardashians made $10 million and even Snooki got a book deal. I think anyone who is learning Spanish should know who Mercado is. I'm not sure, but I think I've seen him on the nightly news and he was given far more credibility than say, the weatherman. When I first saw him, I was mystified to his gender. My GF was shushing me when I ask because he was giving "profound" advice.

May 29, 2006
In another life, he would have just have been some gay hairdresser. It's not like women wouldn't take advice from him in that career either.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
We live in odd times where "The Situation" from the Jersey Shore made three million last year, the Kardashians made $10 million and even Snooki got a book deal.

You just named three examples of the fun-house mirror warping of the "American Dream".

Now I understand why many Dominicans think any ol' moron can make it in the states and come back a success.

May 29, 2006
Not to mention there have been over 25 million Snuggies sold in the US in less than 2 years since its first infomercial. Sorry, no data on sales of the Pet Snuggie.

pet-snuggie-fleece-blanket-with-recordable-dog-tag~789834_649.jpg

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Those snuggies would have come in handy a couple of weeks ago ,when everybody was freezing on the island ,lol

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Rumor has it ,they are working on camouflaged island snuggies ,featuring empty rum bottles, coconnuts and presidente !