We are Now Hiring In Santiago !!!

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
HS Recruitment Agency & Consulting Services is currently looking for good English speaking candidates!!!

HS Recruitment & Consulting Services will be interviewing Bilingual candidates this entire month! If you think you have the English skills please attend, WE are waiting for YOU. We have Job opportunities for Customer Service/Technical Support positions NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. No excuses, It doesn't get better than this!

Call us right now!!!!!!!!!! (809)772-2045 (809)665-7395 why wait!!!!

Job Overview:
Company: Most stable contact centers in Santiago.
Base Pay: 100 P.P/H & up
Other Pay: Incentive Bonus
Employee Type: Full-Time

Only Requirement: All candidates must speak, read and writes perfect English

Benefits:
1- Private Medical and Dental coverage
...2- Excellent work environment

3- Subsidized day-care services

4- Free transportation for evening hours

5- Excellent hourly rate

Requirements:

1- Schedule availability

2- Good computer skills

3- Flexibility

4- Great attitude

Please confirm your attendance via email@ recruitmentdept@hugostaffing.com if you refer candidates you will qualify to receive RD$500.00 cash if the he/she successfully gets hired and completes the training.

If you were previously contacted or interviewed by a Hugo staffing member, please let us know the date that the interview took place.

For More info visit us on the web@ Hugo Staffing

Here is some information about our company.

HS Recruitment & Consulting Services is a professional company specializing in recruitment for the call center industry. We mainly function as a fully service recruitment and selection agency, but we also provide dynamic assistance to foreign entities that are looking for Call Center consultancy, BPO, CRM Solutions and human resources in the Dominican Republic.

Our recruitment consultants have extensive experience in call center recruitment and know what skills are required to effectively staff a call center. Our dedication and attention to customer service is unparalleled in the industry. At HS, our goal is to provide the most efficient job placement services possible for our clients and candidates by utilizing our extensive call center knowledge, proven search technique and excellent results.

Benefits

With our focus on candidate quality and client satisfaction, the benefits of working with HS become obvious from the beginning of our relationship. Our candidates are treated like the professionals they are and we are constantly striving to advance the careers of everyone we come in contact.

The services we offer are:

? Assistance with your new business registration

? HR recruitment

? Call center facility acquisition or lease, including agent and supervisor stations.

Once that is complete will even recruit the staff at all levels

? Inbound and Outbound CRM Solutions

? Acquisitions, Customer Service, Technical Support, Market Research and Collections

? BPO

? Data Management

? Scanned Imaging, Claims Processing, Billing, Mail Room Management

Our call center partners are the largest in Santiago, Dominican Republic and been in business for over 5 years. They are stable, certified, professional, and the perfect match for your needs

HS Recruitment & Consulting Services has built a strong reputation in the local market for both our professional services and personal touch. We go the extra distance to find the best fit for employers and their candidates, listening, evaluating and effectively exceeding their needs.

We are located in Santiago Dominican Republic .

Hugo Hidalgo| Recruitment & Marketing Director |Hugo Staffing | Mobile 809-772-2045 | hhidalgo@hugostaffing.com Hugo Staffing

CONFIDENTIALITY: This communication may be confidential and/or legally privileged; in any case any opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of HUGO STAFFING. ; in this case it is formally prohibited copying, sharing or using any content.

Twix

Banned
Feb 23, 2011
Only need to know English, no Spanish required? Ah, I'd love to have a job, but not sure if I can get one because I'm not a Dominican Citizen

Last edited:

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
Hmmmm, Bi or English only, which is it, the advertisment states both bi but only?

Correct the ads stayed bilingual because this is the Dominican republic and most likely people will speak both but if you read further down the only requirement is : All candidates must speak, read and writes perfect English so basically English is the main language but thank you for the observation, I am going to edit the ad right now!! thanks a million!!

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
Only need to know English, no Spanish required? Ah, I'd love to have a job, but not sure if I can get one because I'm not a Dominican Citizen

If you are not a Dominican Citizen that's not a problem!! You can work with your passport.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
If you are not a Dominican Citizen that's not a problem!! You can work with your passport.

I'm still unsure on this, I've worked a lot of call centres and never once have I been asked for my Cedula, or if I've been asked they have stated cedula or passport. I think it is down to being under the tax bar so no tax is paid, and so not scoped, yes? Completely legal if the salary is small enough. If there is bonus or comm involved then this goes to another unit, yes?

I'm not looking to get in, I'm on my own venture, just banging the legalities around with you. You find the same as me?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I'm still unsure on this, I've worked a lot of call centres and never once have I been asked for my Cedula, or if I've been asked they have stated cedula or passport. I think it is down to being under the tax bar so no tax is paid, and so not scoped, yes? Completely legal if the salary is small enough. If there is bonus or comm involved then this goes to another unit, yes?

I'm not looking to get in, I'm on my own venture, just banging the legalities around with you. You find the same as me?
Don't know about Hugo's company but our health insurance people require either cedula or passport to insure our employees.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
IF they will hire you with just your passport - you will be an illegal employee. You will not be registered with the government, you and the company will not be paying into the system.

It is a very large risk for the hiring company. The employee however is covered by the Dominican Labor Code.

I find it interesting that a "staffing company" will be stating this on a public forum. You are stating you will hire with just a passport! And with just a passport they will be illegal employees. Apparently that is your standard!

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
DMV123 I am not sure how you can make such statement without having any facts!!
However if your notice on the ad, our partners are the most stable and professional call centers in Santiago. just so you know the secretary of labor have an especial registration numbers for foreigners. we even provided them with an SS# so in the event of that person becoming a Dominican citizen in the future also taxes are deductible if that person exceed the monthly standards which most likely will happen since our salaries are very competitive We been in business for over 7 years and we haven't had any issues. its also required to be legal in the country. Our call center partners are own by the wealthiest families in the country. trust me there is nothing illegal here

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
IF they will hire you with just your passport - you will be an illegal employee. You will not be registered with the government, you and the company will not be paying into the system.

It is a very large risk for the hiring company. The employee however is covered by the Dominican Labor Code.

I find it interesting that a "staffing company" will be stating this on a public forum. You are stating you will hire with just a passport! And with just a passport they will be illegal employees. Apparently that is your standard!

However if your notice on the ad, our partners are the most stable and professional call centers in Santiago. just so you know the secretary of labor have an especial registration numbers for foreigners. we even provided them with an SS# so in the event of that person becoming a Dominican citizen in the future also taxes are deductible if that person exceed the monthly standards which most likely will happen since our salaries are very competitive We been in business for over 7 years and we haven't had any issues. its also required to be legal in the country. Our call center partners are own by the wealthiest families in the country. trust me there is nothing illegal here

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
You saying they have "special work permits"????? An employee without a work visa or a cedula is not legal.

The government is cracking down on this big time.

ALSO it is not just tax that must be paid over a certain level. at even minimum wage employers remit towards the insurance and pension plan. It is the law.

Reese

Oct 5, 2010
Thanks DMV123 because I was getting all excited that all I would need is my passport to work here. But funny that you say that because I applied for another company that is based out of the US here and they did not ask me for a cedula either. So now in the event that you are waiting the 4-6 months to get the temporary residency what can you do about working?

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
I am not saying you will not get a job in fact you may very well get work. But it will be much harder.

You can start the process of getting your residencia earlier. You need to be here to do your medical tests and then leave again while it is being processed.

Many companies will hire you with the application filing number. Others will not.

No matter if you have your cedula or you do not and you are working, you are covered by Dominican Labor law so you are protected to a certain extent.

george1

Jan 2, 2011

Every company has the right to hire a percentage of foreigners with a passport only. That is a none issue. Last I heard the percentage is at 15%.

Thank you.