Motoconcho on picture :)

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
So very true :))
a7a9980b50f4.jpg

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Was it a metal or a plastic 55 gallon drum? Either way, it was probably going to be used for water, but I shudder to think what it previously contained. The plastic ones, in my thinking, are usually safer because they are not used to carry volatile or hazardous liquids.

Although tempting, I prefer not to "borrow" when something is available for sale, even if I cannot afford it. It's a personal hang up of mine which makes many people think I am strange.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Might want to flag your own posting and send it to the moderators so they can help you out.

EDIT
DUH: Never mind. I just noticed that bronxboy is a moderator.

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the best i saw was:
two dudes with a live adult goat.
two dudes, one holding a standard size door.
two dudes and single size mattress.

Reactions: SantiagoDR

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
goldenmiddle @ ukr. net (no spaces)

Is the email of the guy who made this picture (he has more very nice ones, like colmado, rooster fight etc)
Feel free to contact him.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
To me, it appears drawn not by someone that likes/loves/respects the Dominican people, but by someone more interested in laughing at them. In addition, I see little that I would term typically 'Dominican' in the caricatured faces.

I guess it's "art" and we all see it differently, but for what it's worth - I don't like it at all.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Oh cmon, dont you yourself laugh when you see something like that in real?? If you dont then im sorry for you, take it easy, you cannot change it even if it is sad or wrong, they will not start wearing helmets and protective gear and drive differently. Whats wrong with laughing? Ill show you other pictures this guy draw, full of respect!