Flying UK into SDQ? eyes open please!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I'm on the look out for a ticket from the UK preferably into Santo Domingo and not at a silly price. I can fly into Punta Cana for around ?480 manchester, which is still alot considering last month there were flights for ?199. Manchester into Santo Domingo is around ?785, stupid money.
I can fly in via anywhere to keep the cost down and get into SDQ, I just really can't be arsed with the bus up to the capital after a 10 hour flight.
I will be finished my obligations in the UK by the 20th May ish.

if you can help I'll buy you a cup of tea sometime!:glasses:
Cheers.

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
I see an Air France flight, London to Santo Domingo via Paris. It also does a pitstop in Punta Cana to unload all the Ruskies.

The date is May 23 and the price is 392 pounds for one way, but to get the 392 pounds price you need to also buy a return ticket for anoth 375 pounds.

Maybe you can buy both tickets and cancel the return once you get back to DR for a refund.

Air Europa is another option from LGW to SDQ via Madrid. The connecting time is a little tight and the ticket isn't cheap.

Let us know how you make out.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I've managed to get a flight for ?220, but I still need to fly into Punta Cana, pain in the arse. It actually works out cheaper to fly into Punta Cana not only for the price of the actual flight but because I can get into downtown capital for rd370, rather than the $40 it would cost me in an airport cab from SDQ. How arse about tit is that.
SDQ is a sh1t airport to get into from the UK.
Anyway, when are they gunna extend the subway to the airport, that would be a godsend.