Russian language?

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Are there many people who speak Russian on the North Coast? I'm thinking about learning another language and I thought Russian might be interesting.

yanandu

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Absolutely vital to learn Russian. Many people speak it in N. Coast.
New Russian architects has opened here in the last few days!
Yanandu

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Are there many people who speak Russian on the North Coast? I'm thinking about learning another language and I thought Russian might be interesting.
I live in Puerto Plata. I too would like to learn Russian, perhaps in exchange for English lessons. In fact, I learned some Russian fifteen years ago but it is all forgotten now for lack of practice.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
I live near Sosua. I take Spanish and Russian lessons in the center of Sosua. It's 10$ per hour for private lessons, less if you share lessons with someone. She's got a school in Sosua and in Cabarete. She does a good job teaching and is very professional and helpful. You can pm me if you want any info. If there is anyone on the board who is interested, she also offers a course in Christianese for missionaries and the like.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
I take Spanish and Russian lessons in the center of Sosua.
You are a quick worker. AT 4.22pm today you were considering learning Russian as an additional language. 105 minutes later you have already taken enough lessons to be able to pronounce your teacher "professional and helpful". Anyone smell spam?

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
I have been taking Spanish lessons with her for the past 4 months. That is what I base my opinion of her on. I'm sorry if you misunderstood my post. I'm simply passing along information that may be of interest. Someone in the previous post said they too were thinking about lessons.
You are a quick worker. AT 4.22pm today you were considering learning Russian as an additional language. 105 minutes later you have already taken enough lessons to be able to pronounce your teacher "professional and helpful". Anyone smell spam?