Bavario express buses from Punta Cana airport

jessirving

May 8, 2011
We are flying into Punta Cana in a couple of weeksI need to get a express bus to Boca chica I am finding it very hard to get precise details of the express bus time tables and routes we arrive at 3pm we do know from info read that one can probably catch a bus at the junction at the end of the road from the airport.
Is any one out there with some better details of how or where and when it is possible to catch an express bus please???

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
Please ignore what I wrote as I see you are going to Boca Chica. The Expreso Bavaro Bus will not stop in Boca Chica.

You will have to take local buses. Walk out of the PUJ airport and make a right. There you will see a bus stop. Take a bus to Veron Intersection. At Veron, you will change for buses heading to Higuey. You might not have to change if the bus is already heading to Higuey. At Higuey, you will transfer again for buses heading towards the capital.

The bus will ultimately drop you off on the main highway in Boca Chica. Then, it is a short walk into town.