Need Some DR1 Creativity

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
Hello All,

I'm kinda raddling my brain trying to come up with a catchy name for some new packages we've developed. Without getting too much into detail, these are vacation packages that combine all-inclusive with eco/cultual/adventure. In other words, you spend a couple days chillin at the resort and the rest of the week in a small or boutique hotel in the Northeast, Southwest or Central Regions.

So, I'm trying to find a catchy phrase to name this concept and I've always been amazed by some of the creative posts I've seen here over the years.

So far, my best idea is: Relax & Explore

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Beauty and the beach
Sun, sand, scenery
laze and experience
tranquilo and trek

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
Great News!! I just spoke with my partners and Caribbean Dream T.O. will offer a free excursion to Isla Saona for two people if we decide to use YOUR concept name.

Transportation can only be provided from hotels in Punta Cana/Bavaro. If you are not located in Punta Cana/Bavaro, you can arrive at Bayahibe and receive your free excursion.

For those of you who have never experienced the Isla Saona Excursion, it is the most popular in the Dominican Republic. We'll take you on a speed boat to a natural swimming pool in the middle of the ocean and then bring you to the famous Isla Saona, a 42 sq km island oasis used by Bounty Chocolate Bars for their commercials of the quintessential Caribbean beach. You can wade in the turquoise waters, play volleyball, visit the beach bar or just take a nap on a beach hammock.

Lunch, national drinks and unlimited sun included :)

Last edited:

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
What is a natural swimming pool in the middle of the ocean? The ocean?

Sorry not up on my excursion stuff.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Ah, so you stop the boat and they can jump in the sea, lol, thought so. Sorry I'm not being antagonistic, just sounded strange, haha. Sound nice!!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Haha. Maybe the wording was misleading.

There is a point on our way to Isla Saona where we stop the speed boat and you can wade in waist deep water, quite far away from the shoreline.

I have heard about this...... a mountain range below the waterline..... waist deep water, they say.

Apparently its part of the fault line associated with the earthquakes..... very similar to RD's mountain range but a bit offshore

Any truth to this ???