The best damn take away/delivered food in the capital?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I am sick of Pizza, sick of KFC (and such like) and still very lazy in the kitchen. What's the best delivery or take away you ever had from within this city, I am open to anything.

Please save the lazy :sleep: from starvation!!

Links and/or numbers welcome!!

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
I am sick of Pizza, sick of KFC (and such like) and still very lazy in the kitchen. What's the best delivery or take away you ever had from within this city, I am open to anything.

menu.com.do

yokomo
sushi ya
la lasagna
green
habibi - if its still open
green
Don Nacho
city work
chef pepper

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
"The Best" has got to be Chef Pepper...

There are plenty of real chinese places with delivery...just like NYC..lol

Sushi Ya is excellent and a great value...less than half the price of many other sushi places!

Don Nacho is ok..I had it a couple of times, nothing special.

I buy a rotisserie chicken from one of the big supermercados all the time...then just make a salad or veggies to go with it..you then have a few extra meals afterwards....and they all have decent cafeterias or you can pick up some sides and salads by the pound...

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com

Gazcue right?

Hermanos Villar.... they don't deliver, but when I lived across the street I always ate there.

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
For chinese I would reccomment the Chino de Mariscos on Av. Sarasota near the ambajador hotel..Good won ton soup..roast pork slices and other dishes. I eat there at least twice a month. Habibi on tiradentes has good quality and nice atmosphere.

mikol

Jul 1, 2010
Wok, not City Wok, hands down best chinese.

Either bolivar/Nunez or Plaza Dorada