Santo Domingo or Boca Chica for Nightclubs?

Jr24

Jun 13, 2011
wich is better when it comes to nightlife? from your experience who has been to both.
hip-hop, reggaeton, young girls (18-25)..best night for drunken nights? (lounges, nightclubs, bars)

Santo Domingo Zona Colonial or Boca Chica?

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Boca Chica verses Santo Domingo?

Depends what you are really looking for, but as for choice, quality and variety of people, the capital is where to go.

Then there are the cat houses.....but like I said, it really depends exactly what you are looking for!

g'luck!

Last edited:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Boca Chica verses Santo Domingo?

Depends what you are really looking for, but as for choice, quality and variety of people, the capital is where to go.

I agree. Santo Domingo has everything but a beach. Other than that there's lots and lots to do there.

Tourism - Santo Domingo Live ! - The tourism around Santo Domingo, excursions, rental, visits and activities.

Index Bars Restaurants Colonial Zone Dominican Republic

Boca Chica is a half hour away and does have a beach.

YouTube - ‪Boca Chica beach, Dominican Republic‬‏

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
In la zona..... You might have luck at Onno's... they play SOME raggaeton.

You are better off making your SD night spot La Venezuela instead... if your "best night" doesn't include a high potential of robbery, stick to la zona.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
include a high potential of robbery, stick to la zona.
I wish I didn't but I agree, the cap has taken a real nasty turn over the last year or so. If you are foreign and obviously out of your comfort zone then someone will have an eye on you.