Best Problem Solving ever!

SDF123

May 19, 2008
Ok, so tonight could have turned into another long horror story about how bad customer service experience but not tonight.....

So We go to Scharazadez (not sure about spelling) about 1 or 2 times a month to as we were getting ready to pay my debit card was charged 4400 instead of the 440 it was supposed to be charged. My Partner though he would help me by putting my pin number in and didn?t notice. I did at the last minute but it was too late...so every horrible customer service experience of my life here in DR flashed before me...but I saw surprised the amazing clerk took immediate charge, told me she would get the manager and give me my cash in shock with my mouth open the manager showed up opened up the cash drawer pulled out the calculator and gave me all 4000 back. It was great! Scharazadez is a great restaurant and now we make move it up to 3 times a month! Please go it is a great restaurant and if that is how they run it they deserve the business!!

Hope everyone has a great night!!

Hpluv

Feb 24, 2009
Are you saying that we will all be equallu lucky?
or that we better watch our receipts?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That is, indeed, a wonderful compliment to pay that restaurant. It might help if you post the address..I know it is in NACO...

And that report speaks volumes about what a smart business will do for its customers. Well done, and thank you.

(She said/he said that another person entered the 4400 in stead of 440....(for what a beer and beans??)...cheap too!

HB

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
It's on Roberto Pastoriza, near the intersection with Lope de Vega - can't miss it with its distinctive minaret. But no way does a meal for two at Sherazade (sp?) cost RD$440. Should be at least 2000 pesos.

SDF123

May 19, 2008
440 meal and address!

Good afternoon everyone! TGIM!

Hey i would 1st like to apologize for not checking what I wrote. I guess I was just so excited I didn't double check my writing. I have put the address below along with the phone number.
Ok so as to my 440 meal. In an effort to economize (have you guys seen what gas cost and at $70,000.00 dop so far for the best reliable quote on a NG system) we have to cut back on expensive and it has also helped me cut back on my waste line. About 50 yards down from their main restaurant the very smart people at Sherezade's have opened up a stand where you can get all the appetizers they server in the restaurant and just recently they opened up a grill behind the stand. So instead of eating a full meal inside the restaurant and getting sucked in with the extra drinks and stuff we get, in our opinion, the best part of the meal appetizers. 2 of each and take it home or carry to friends house for drinks. They are also open at 9 am for breakfast but same menu! Hope everyone has an amazing week!

Scherezade‎
11 reviews - more info ?
226 Avenida Ingeniero Roberto Pastoriza
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
(809) 227-2323