Puerto plata to london gatwick

hawaiintropic

May 16, 2011
Getting to and from the uk

Any ideas on a cheap way to get to and from the uk, preferably flying into/out of Puerto plata and Gatwick from uk, i will consider other airports. The only direct flights into Pop are for two weeks only, which means kissing goodbye to my return flight and having to buy another return making it really expensive. I?ve gone through Miami and new York before, but that?s not cheap either and there?s a layover which means two taxi rides to and from the airport and a hotel for the night. I'm in Cabarete at the moment and need a cheap flight back to London, but will be going to and fro at least once a year. I've been hear since the 5th of jan, if i leave in August anyone know what the visa overstay will cost.
So any ideas on any other routes I could consider, am looking at Toronto, ca. Also does anyone have the number, email and address of the Thomas cook office in Puerto Plata please ?

thanks

Gordon

Jan 24, 2011
flights

El Catay has flights to Gatwick on Wednesdays and Toronto on Saturdays and Sundays

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Thomson and Thomas Cook have charter flights from both Puerto Plata and El Catey to LGW. Contact either their reps here or charterflights.co,uk for one way flights. You must have a British Passport. I haven't done it for a couple of years when it cost US$500 one way. The other alternative is via Madrid or Paris.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thomas Cook is 809 586 2223 and, FYI, Thomson is 809 320 0611. You could also consider jetairfly.com via Brussels.