Need information for DR vacation

valo

Jul 1, 2011
Hello dear friends,
I am thinking of coming to DR this September for a week holyday.
I am a first timer in DR and in need of information.
I am a single male (36yo) coming to have some fun get some sun etc'
Like most single males that comes to DR I am looking to practice safe sex with some lovely beautiful Dominican ladies (I prefer quality over numbers and I am willing to pay a little extra to get it).
I am not a party guy so I rather not hang around bars and disco for long than I have to find what I came for.
I am looking to chill on a beautiful beach without being harassed every minute of the day
If I can do some scuba diving it can be cool (but not a must)
I speak basic + Spanish and can handle myself.
Location; at the beginning I thought about going to Sausa but after the police action I read it is dead.
So? Boca Chica is probably where I'll go, but am opened to other suggestions.
Hotels; I can arrange a 20-30USD per night at the "Be live Hamaca" not including food.
The only problem is you can't take a girl to your room. Again any suggestion will be appreciated.​

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Go to Jamaica? Boca Chica over Sos?a? That is like choosing Greek bonds over German bonds or something as idiotic!!

Do not believe all you read about Sos?a. And right next door is Cabarete!! Which might be more to your liking if you have any game at all...

HB

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
HB is right. Boca Chica is the last place you want to go. Don't believe all the hype. Sosua has a crackdown almost annually and the slow week is over. Normalcy returns. Cabarete is good advice, go there.

Chicagoan

May 27, 2011
Scuba diving is available in Sosua. My boyfriend has been very happy with North Coast Diving. He has dived with them several times

Chuck T

Banned
Nov 30, 2010
Hello dear friends,
I am thinking of coming to DR this September for a week holyday.
I am a first timer in DR and in need of information.
I am a single male (36yo) coming to have some fun get some sun etc'
Like most single males that comes to DR I am looking to practice safe sex with some lovely beautiful Dominican ladies (I prefer quality over numbers and I am willing to pay a little extra to get it).
I am not a party guy so I rather not hang around bars and disco for long than I have to find what I came for.
I am looking to chill on a beautiful beach without being harassed every minute of the day
If I can do some scuba diving it can be cool (but not a must)
I speak basic + Spanish and can handle myself.
Location; at the beginning I thought about going to Sausa but after the police action I read it is dead.
So… Boca Chica is probably where I'll go, but am opened to other suggestions.
Hotels; I can arrange a 20-30USD per night at the "Be live Hamaca" not including food.
The only problem is you can't take a girl to your room. Again any suggestion will be appreciated.​
What ? you got to come all the way to the DR to get layed ?

TSOMAN

Jun 27, 2011
hello I'm reading here because i will be going to sosua in august and i will be on vacation and i will like some company i will be inviting one or two to stay with me for the 5 days I'm there so they can show me around and have some fun what is the best hotel i can stay in that part of PC i saw Casa Valeria is that close to this places or not thanks

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
if you dont know your way around get a hotel close to the main area. the hotel im staying at is near the hospital and up a dark long road. its scary at night but its a beautiful apartment rental