WOMEN!!!!!!!!!! They just can't stop dying!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Seriously!!!

I'm getting shaggy on top, so I go into my regular salon...and EVERY chair is taken by a FE MALE with DYE on her head.

How about you gals just go grey gracefully like WE have to?

STOP THE DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
You don't HAVE to go grey either :)

In the US I think more and more men are doing the dirty deed.

And Robert, there are a lot of men who wish they had all that shaggy hair that you have, regardless of the color!

AE

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Ahem.... how many men come here for the YOUNGER women......do you think that women want to appear older???? Think about it!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Some of us, lol, have wayyyyyy too much time on their hands.

Let's see where this one goes.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Well, Robert....I haven't been cursed with any grey hairs yet and my hair is black but my Dominican stylist dyes it a darker black because the dye makes it shine more. I looked at her like she had 3 heads the first time she suggested it but a fresh semi-permanent dye and a blow out and you can't tell me "nuttin'"......been dying it ever since!!!

SHALENA

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I been told a few times by women that the salt and pepper look in men under 50 is attractive to them.

The George Clooney, Richard Gere style. :)

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I been told a few times by women that the salt and pepper look in men under 50 is attractive to them.

The George Clooney, Richard Gere style. :)

I've been told recently that grey hair in Men OVER 50 is even more provocative and alluring. Especially when it touches our waistlines. Something tells me there's something else....

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I've been told recently that grey hair in Men OVER 50 is even more provocative and alluring. Especially when it touches our waistlines. Something tells me there's something else....

Something else??

Prey tell........
licking your eyebrows !!!???
Breathing thru your ears ???

Who asked where this was going?

The resident idiots are directing traffic!!!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Making ourselves look and feel better is natural to us, females, just the same way as not telling complete truth to men.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Some of us, lol, have wayyyyyy too much time on their hands.

Let's see where this one goes.

Time on their hands? Listen BX, how long do you think these women spend shaving? I m serious. How much time you think they spend shaving their nether regions? Everyone, big'uns, flaquitas, todas? As glossy as a California Nectarine. For the look of it, pun intended, they put in at least an hour a day getting nooks and crannies. I dig the hairless look but I am amazed how thorough they are many of the times just from using a razor and cream.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Dyeing ... Shaving ....???

Of course, some guys (not me!) SHAVE their heads so that they don't become one of the "dyeing breed".

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Time on their hands? Listen BX, how long do you think these women spend shaving? I m serious. How much time you think they spend shaving their nether regions? Everyone, big'uns, flaquitas, todas? As glossy as a California Nectarine. For the look of it, pun intended, they put in at least an hour a day getting nooks and crannies. I dig the hairless look but I am amazed how thorough they are many of the times just from using a razor and cream.

Ever offer to help w/ those difficult places ??

Status
Not open for further replies.