I'm going to need help spending this...

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I got this e-mail. It has to be on the level. It involves the FBI, the UN and the IC3. The monies must be from a long lost relative in Nigeria.

Anybody who can help me spend it please contact me. ;)

UNITED NATIONS NATIONAL AUDIT OFFICE
BUCKINGHAM PALACE ROAD, VICTORIA
LONDON SW1W 9SP,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Attention: Beneficiary

We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a certified mail, phone call or a face-to-face conversation, it is due to the urgency and importance of the security information involved. In the quest to cushion the effect of the global financial crisis, American government through the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington DC, United Nations and the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ic3) has signed an agreement with Nigeria & EFCC for an immediate release of all overdue funds presently logged in their treasury and ensure it is disbursed to the rightful beneficiaries in any part of the world. If you the beneficiary would adhere to this notification it will help stabilize the various economies of the world and reduce the effect of this depressing recession.

Prior to this agreement our team of security experts has swung into action for transparency and accountability of this periodic project. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (Global Intelligence, Cyber Division) saddled with the responsibility of monitoring activities going on over the internet have discovered your name in the list of unpaid beneficiaries and it might interest you to know that we have conducted a comprehensive investigation on this discovery as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have confirmed that the funds was endorsed in your favor and it is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facets. You have the lawful right to contact the appropriate authority to claim your payment without further delay.

Under the Joint Regulatory Commission,we have appointed a sole fiduciary member of Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) that will handle the transfer of your funds through ATM CARD Payment. This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine located in your designation/any part of the world, the maximum amount to withdraw is three thousand dollars per day. Contact the below card payment centre for more details.

Contact person: Dr.Linus Sallak
Email: linussallak-atm@one.co.il

Also send the below information to the above address to enable them start processing your ATM CARD.

1. Your full name
2. Phone number & fax
3. Address where you want them to send the ATM CARD
4. Your Age & Current Occupation
5. Attach copy of your Identification.

This ATM CARD payment centre has been mandated to issue out US$7,000,000.00 as part payment for your Contract/Inheritance/Lottery Winnings for this fiscal year 2011. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person (s) / office (s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.Note that because of impostors,we hereby issued you our code of conduct which is (ATM-001) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card centre by using it as your subject.

Thanks.

MR.PAUL VILLA
SEC.UNITED NATIONS
PANEL OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Thank YOU!

If you the beneficiary would adhere to this notification it will help stabilize the various economies of the world and reduce the effect of this depressing recession.

Who knew that you, and you alone, could turn the recession around. (Oops, depression around.) Thanks so much for so selflessly doing this, I'm sure that many grateful nations will open their doors to you.

And if I may add, (although I'm not one of the grammar Nazi's) the English is pretty impressive.

trangalanga

Jun 10, 2011
www.villa-elena-bavaro.com
Hey Celt202, I've got a similar case.

I just received an e-mail from Gaddafi's daughter the other day. She needed me to withdraw many million dollars from some Swiss bank account. And it's not the first time it happens, I have received similar letters from relatives of other dictators, notably late Sani Abacha of Nigeria.

What are the odds? The only rational explanation I can find is that all these heads of state know each other and are passing my e-mail around.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Hey Celt202, I've got a similar case.

I just received an e-mail from Gaddafi's daughter the other day. She needed me to withdraw many million dollars from some Swiss bank account. And it's not the first time it happens, I have received similar letters from relatives of other dictators, notably late Sani Abacha of Nigeria.

What are the odds? The only rational explanation I can find is that all these heads of state know each other and are passing my e-mail around.

LMAO !

You sure are a VIP :)

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
Two weeks my email made me sole heir to 120,000,000. You guys want paved roads and tapwater to drink.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Morning, A partner of mine was assigned a few years ago to the Nigeria Scam and told me that when he went to the location of a source that it was like a call center with educated guys spewing these thinsg out all day just hoping for one hit. The dark side is that some incredibly greedy and stupid people have lost a lot of money and some even dumber ones there life when they went to demand a refund. I assume that the upgraded English skills are due to deportees.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I would like to help but you have already violated the terms which clearly state "you must stop all furthur communications"......
Sadly its over!!!!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Good Morning, A partner of mine was assigned a few years ago to the Nigeria Scam and told me that when he went to the location of a source that it was like a call center with educated guys spewing these thinsg out all day just hoping for one hit. The dark side is that some incredibly greedy and stupid people have lost a lot of money and some even dumber ones there life when they went to demand a refund. I assume that the upgraded English skills are due to deportees.

Interesting !

LA71009

May 13, 2009
hahaha do they have any idea how LONG it would take to withdraw 7 Million Dollars with an ATM card that's limited to $3,000.00 per day?????????????????????????