HideAway Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Has anybody been here?

We stopped at Chez Arsenio recently for lunch....it was really good.
Very few people at this time of year (July) but friendly service and a great lunch, with a nice sea view far enough back to be out of the strong winds.

Just passing this along....:cheeky:

Jan 17, 2009
I've been to Chez Arsenio several times for dinner. Very nice, good food and excellent prices. We always found very few guests though.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
I was there once for lunch. Good prices, good food, good service, excellent view! As a matter of fact, I don't know why I haven't been back yet!!

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
At dinner their filet mignon is the best,hardly need a knife! Save room for home-made tiramisu or mango cheesecake.

Britcouple

Aug 13, 2009
Went there once...was really looking forward to it, till we found out it was closed for the day! grrrr lol

CabVacVilla

Oct 15, 2010
Chez Arsenio/Hideway Beach-right down the road from Encuentro Beach

Yes, good food, good service,great oceanview, also to get to the restaurant, coming from Cabarete, if you go to Encuentro Beach(the surf beach behind Coconut Palms Resort)you can use the road from Encuentro Beach, as you leave the beach you will come to the walled home development and there you go to the right(not to the left) and about 5 minutes you will be at the guardhouse for the entry to Chez Arsenio/Hideway Beach without going to the main highway. Have eaten there many times! Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.