Dra. Walkiris Robles, Plastic Surgeon in DR

dominicanita1

Jun 16, 2011
I have been doing my research on plastic surgeons in the DR, and so far I am sold on la Dra. Walkiris Robles. I have been reading positive things about her and have already been in contact with one of her assistants who will be helping me with the process from beginning to end. She has also already sent me photos of her work and they look really good. I would still however love to read more feedback on her, I am going abroad and I am also aware of the tragic stories, so I want to be 100% . Luckily I have family in the DR , so I am not that scared.

I am thinking of getting Lipo Sculpture, Breast Augmentation, Brazilian Butt lift with fat transfer, and maybe rhinoplasty.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Folks, if you have no information about this doctor, please don't post nonsense. Please stay on-topic.

Sometimes I think some people post just to see their name....

AE

Jan 5, 2006
I am thinking of getting Lipo Sculpture, Breast Augmentation, Brazilian Butt lift with fat transfer, and maybe rhinoplasty.

I don't know Dr. Robles or her work; however, I do have some advice for you.

1. Do not get more than 2 procedures at one time. I don't care what any doctor in DR would say; it is not safe; period!

2. You should have different doctors do your procedures. Just because a doctor does good lipo, does not mean that he/she can do good breasts, or good rhinoplasty, etc. Of course, everyone has their own opinion of what good is. In my case, I prefer natural looking results, that fit the individual's overall appearance. (i.e. Not every woman looks natural with D cups)

3. For breast augmentation, I suggest Dr. Nelson Rubio Silfa in Santiago. IMO, he does the best, most natural looking breasts that I've seen (personally, not pictures) anywhere. That includes doctors in DR, the US, Colombia, and Brazil. Going back to the point I made in number 2... I would not recommend him for any other procedure.

4. Check any doctor thoroughly and personally before you make your final choice. Check their credentials, where they studied, where they completed their residency and specialty training; visit their offices/clinics, talk to and ask to see some current patients, not just pictures; and whatever you do, do not rely solely on internet posts and opinions. Afterall, you don't know who me or anyone else could be hiding behind a computer. It might just be a doctor, or someone that works for them! ;)

Good luck!

dominicanita1

Jun 16, 2011
I don't know Dr. Robles or her work; however, I do have some advice for you.

1. Do not get more than 2 procedures at one time. I don't care what any doctor in DR would say; it is not safe; period!

2. You should have different doctors do your procedures. Just because a doctor does good lipo, does not mean that he/she can do good breasts, or good rhinoplasty, etc. Of course, everyone has their own opinion of what good is. In my case, I prefer natural looking results, that fit the individual's overall appearance. (i.e. Not every woman looks natural with D cups)

3. For breast augmentation, I suggest Dr. Nelson Rubio Silfa in Santiago. IMO, he does the best, most natural looking breasts that I've seen (personally, not pictures) anywhere. That includes doctors in DR, the US, Colombia, and Brazil. Going back to the point I made in number 2... I would not recommend him for any other procedure.

4. Check any doctor thoroughly and personally before you make your final choice. Check their credentials, where they studied, where they completed their residency and specialty training; visit their offices/clinics, talk to and ask to see some current patients, not just pictures; and whatever you do, do not rely solely on internet posts and opinions. Afterall, you don't know who me or anyone else could be hiding behind a computer. It might just be a doctor, or someone that works for them! ;)

Good luck!

Thank you for the tips, I really appreciate you looking out and giving me advice. I will take notes and take your words wisely.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
The pain of beauty

Wow, with all that work you wil be experiencing a little bit of the pain that Miss Venzuelans pageants go through.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FQaPSQu5mtc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PbMXPZ8Ev-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>