94.2 radio - finally some normal music

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
94.2 in POP, that is.
all the radios here play the same darn bachata, merengue and salsa for old folks who drool and use pampers. :D i so hate it. but alas, the radio station i dreamed of has arrived. it plays normal crappy american music mixed with some reggaeton. i play it in farmacia all day long: lady gaga, usher, rihanna, katy perry, prince royce, calle 13. what a bliss.
tune in, folks.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
94.2 in POP, that is.
all the radios here play the same darn bachata, merengue and salsa for old folks who drool and use pampers. :D i so hate it. but alas, the radio station i dreamed of has arrived. it plays normal crappy american music mixed with some reggaeton. i play it in farmacia all day long: lady gaga, usher, rihanna, katy perry, prince royce, calle 13. what a bliss.
tune in, folks.
Yeah, but do they play really awesome, hammering American music like This?

Chef Rolled! :cheeky:

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Ah yes, to get away from the mind numbing, simplistic drivel they play day and night EVERYWHERE wonderful. I must admit when sitting on a beach with a cold one it is nice to listen to for an hour and drift away, but when the same crap comes around again then my ipod goes on and I block out the brain drain! There is a reason all the barstaff in DR are simpletons!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think britney spears is more mind numbing than "suck my salty chocolate balls" by jerome "chef" mcelroy... :)

donP

Dec 14, 2008
91.3 MHz (91.1 MHz)

.... is not bad either (and can be heard almost everywhere).

donP

Status
Not open for further replies.