Zoe Saldana....thank you

May 29, 2006
She reminds me a bit of Halle Berry. Great looking, but can't act her way out of a wet paper bag. I hope her next role is better.

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
Sorry..she wishes she could look as good as Hallie Berry. the only similarities are that they both have 2 arms and 2 legs. My maid looks a lot better than Zoe.

Biggus Dickus

Banned
Sep 6, 2011
Zoe looks like any "carajita de la calle" nothing impressive, but still, to each his own.

Although TODOBIEN it looks like you are a fan, maybe you should check out the film
After Sex - I'm not a fan of hers, but the dialogue between her and Mila Kunis is exciting :)

todobien

Jul 20, 2008
you two guys are joking, right? zoe is hot...you can't tell me that after you watched avatar you didn't want to hit the first giant blue girl you saw...

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
There are people who think Rosie OdOnnell is sexy, or Maxine Waters. There is no accounting for taste or lack of it. When I see Zoe, I think of a latin version of Twiggy, no body, no face. I have seen sexier hamburgers. I actually could use her as a dart in a pool room or bar, Maybe if she put on about 30 pounds, had some implants, and added a new face, she would be decent, as a spare.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I guess you, AJ6767, like more meat. Miss Zaldana has nice eyes, very nice smile, very nice legs, perky chest adorments, nice colour, and she is petit not skinny. Me I find women of all sizes attractive unless they have bad teeth, are celulite blobs, or are flabby and skinny at the same time. Zoe doesn't fit any of those decriptions therefore she's attractive.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Someone petite on TV or magazines, is SKINNY in real life (it adds 10 lbs or more).
I Know people who met her, told me she is transparent.
I don't think she is unattractive though.

todobien

Jul 20, 2008
There are people who think Rosie OdOnnell is sexy, or Maxine Waters. There is no accounting for taste or lack of it. When I see Zoe, I think of a latin version of Twiggy, no body, no face. I have seen sexier hamburgers. I actually could use her as a dart in a pool room or bar, Maybe if she put on about 30 pounds, had some implants, and added a new face, she would be decent, as a spare.

there is no one....i mean no one on the planet that thinks Rosie O'donnell is sexy...dude, i almost got sick. i saw her in miami one time...she is uglier in person..hideous. i agree with saunders..the total package is there with zoe.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
you two guys are joking, right? zoe is hot...you can't tell me that after you watched avatar you didn't want to hit the first giant blue girl you saw...

She looked much better in blue than in real life, and not much of an actress.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
5' 7'' and 113 LBS, which puts her in the thin, but not anorexic level. My neice is 6' 1'' and weights 130 and she's not skinny, her twin sister is 6' and weights 165 and she's not fat.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I never thought she was that great looking until I just saw her in Colombiana and I think she definitely looks better nowadays...she does have beautiful features, color and seems to be developing a pretty nice little a$$ as well. The thing is though that girls that look like her are a dime a dozen in any barrio of The DR