Hebrew National Hot Dogs at Jose Oshays'..in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I went to Cabarete today for their great happy hour and Frank the manager shows me a case Of Foot Long All American Beef Kosher Hot Dogs and yes they are the real deal and will be available to the general public as soon as the Hot Dog machine arrives which should only be a couple of weeks.

I don't mind paying a premium for imported specialty items so please do not respond if you are on a rice and beans buget!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Unless they are served with a Gabila's Knish, I am not coming to Cabarete for a Hot Dog!

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
There's only 1 hot dog that's worth traveling anywhere for

Gray's Papaya baby !

402 Sixth Avenue at 8th Street ( where I go ) they also have one on West 72nd and Broadway too

Sigh...sometimes I miss the NYC

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Hot dogs would not be too bad for you if they did not contain plenty of fat, salt, cholesterol, sodium, and nitrates. Take these away, and you may be left with just a bun. As sad as it is, none of these components are good for you, but man they do taste good. Kosher are actually the best because they are all beef.

tomas2

Nov 29, 2005
Knowing they are at Oshay's I am sure they are reasonably priced. Do you know if they are charging tax separately on the ketchup, or will that be included in the menu price?

• Haha
Reactions: JD Jones

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Knowing they are at Oshay's I am sure they are reasonably priced. Do you know if they are charging tax separately on the ketchup, or will that be included in the menu price?

I asked the same question and these puppies are priced to SELL !

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
I went to Cabarete today for their great happy hour and Frank the manager shows me a case Of Foot Long All American Beef Kosher Hot Dogs and yes they are the real deal and will be available to the general public as soon as the Hot Dog machine arrives which should only be a couple of weeks.

I don't mind paying a premium for imported specialty items so please do not respond if you are on a rice and beans buget!

Way cool !!!!! Can I get ketchup, mustard, relish, and LEMON slices on that dog ?????????????????????

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am a big fan of nathens and kosher beef hotdogs. When I go to USA, I usually bring a huge family pack (3lbs) of real kosher beef hotdogs. I have 2 dogs left in my fridge.
AZB

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I am a big fan of nathens and kosher beef hotdogs. When I go to USA, I usually bring a huge family pack (3lbs) of real kosher beef hotdogs. I have 2 dogs left in my fridge.
AZB

Hi AZB , next time you are town I will treat to Kosher dog and fries and a coke with a smile.!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Way cool !!!!! Can I get ketchup, mustard, relish, and LEMON slices on that dog ?????????????????????

You will probabally get all of that and NOW IT'S UP TO THE BIGGEST FRANK OF THEM ALL TO BRING THE LEMONS!

They have kites and cotten candy and a whole lot more !

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
Omaha Steaks in the Capitol sometimes gets Hebrew National and Nathans franks. Also there will be a Nathans on Winston Churchill shortly. I was thinking about bringing down some Sabrett Carts for the streets.

alexdr

Aug 19, 2010
I agree with bob saunders. If your health conscious forget about hot dogs. But i guess these are the same posters who also eat that nutritious chicharron.

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
Omaha Steaks in the Capitol sometimes gets Hebrew National and Nathans franks. Also there will be a Nathans on Winston Churchill shortly. I was thinking about bringing down some Sabrett Carts for the streets.

Way to go first Nathans now Sabretts thats what I call a real developing country.

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
AJL if they had'em in Colorado I'd gladly bring you some jars. I gotta have them shipped from jerseyporkroll.com you know it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.