Looking out for a skilled Piano Tuning Expert within RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackichan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2011
I'm looking out for someone to tune an Upright Piano and possible do some key replacement. It's an old company brand, Schimmel that supposedly went into bankruptcy not so long ago.
Recommendations are welcome.
Thanks.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
You could start with Motorcycle ED. He tuned and sold piano's for years in the States. He now rents beach chairs in Costambar so he shouldn't be to hard to find.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I'm looking out for someone to tune an Upright Piano and possible do some key replacement. It's an old company brand, Schimmel that supposedly went into bankruptcy not so long ago.
Recommendations are welcome.
Thanks.

If you find someone, please let me know. My old baby grand could due with a little work also. (but then I would not be able to blame it for my not so good playing)

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
I'm so excited to know I can find a piano tuner in Costambar.... I have a Kawaii upright coming in a month or so and after it acclimates, it will definitely need to be tuned on a regular basis. Can anyone pass along a contact name and/or phone number or I would gladly provide my contact info!

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I see motorcycle ED from time to time but don't have his phone or email. He shouldn't be to hard to find. I'm sure he's the only Gringo who rents beach chairs on the beach there.

jackichan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2011
I found a music conservatoire in SD (Harmony - along nunez street). They recommended a guy called Rodriguez. I havent met/ contacted the guy yet. Here's the school number for keeps - 8097016813. I'll keep you all posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.