Location for function

leeannimal

Apr 9, 2011
I am looking for reviews on locations for hosting a functions on Puerto Plata. One in mind was Escape al Mar on the malceon.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
I am looking for reviews on locations for hosting a functions on Puerto Plata. One in mind was Escape al Mar on the malceon.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks

Expensive but the food is good.

Might help to know how many people and occasion. And budget per person.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
is that the one on the beach with white table cloths.....I waited an hour for a cup of coffee once lol and there was noone else in the place, plus I left before the coffee was ready

everything looked nice though , just a little problem of actually not getting anything to drink

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Is it just me.....SMDH???

Maybe so.....I need a break from you people.

SHALENA

leeannimal

Apr 9, 2011
Is it just me.....SMDH???

Maybe so.....I need a break from you people.

SHALENA

You need a break from someone who is looking for actual information?
Once again DR1 is proving to not be a reliable resource of any kind.....
I was simply asking for advice on venues for 2 CANADIAN friends who are looking to get married in DR. They want something simple and not on a resort.
I thought I would give asking on this board a shot.

So again I will ask if anyone has any thoughts on places in Puerto Plata for a wedding hosting approximately 40 people.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
You need a break from someone who is looking for actual information?
Once again DR1 is proving to not be a reliable resource of any kind.....
I was simply asking for advice on venues for 2 CANADIAN friends who are looking to get married in DR. They want something simple and not on a resort.
I thought I would give asking on this board a shot.

So again I will ask if anyone has any thoughts on places in Puerto Plata for a wedding hosting approximately 40 people.

Wooooooooow....hit a nerve did I? But then again, I do work Neurosurgery in the OR, we can fix that for you if you'd like.

Just so you know y entienda....this is a public forum and we are allowed to post most whatever we like. You can take it or leave it. You stated "once again DR1 is proving to not be a reliable resource" then why do you continue to ask advice from an unreliable resource?
I'm just sayin'.............

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :)

SHALENA