Private Investigator

mandymeme

May 28, 2011
Would you or could you trust a PI from the DR to do some checking around on a significant other residing in the DR?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
If you get the wrong one he will tell the significant other that he is working for you and then get the significant other to pay him to say what the significant other wants you to hear!

Matilda

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
You dont need one if: A. its taking place in the DR. B. you are suspicious. Save your money and wait a bit. Give them plenty of rope and you will find out. Most cheaters are caught via cell phone or email. Plus what Matilda said. Maybe the money you save on not hiring a PI will enable you to make a "surprise" visit. You should watch a few episodes of the tv show "Cheaters" to steel your reserve and see what kinds of rotten dishonest behavior goes on.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
You have received good advice do not waste your money on a PI. Read some past posts in the Mars Venus section that give excellent advice on how to discover the facts. If you are suspicious your probably correct already.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I knew someone who did that one time, hire a PI. Basically they paid someone for information that they really deep down inside already knew. Sometimes the warning signs are as plain as day but for some reason some people ignore them. :confused:

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Would you or could you trust a PI from the DR to do some checking around on a significant other residing in the DR?

there are tons of cheap surveillance equip with the money you will save(audio&video)or just break it off,si no hay confianza no hay na'

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
They cant just break it off without knowing the truth, its love. There is always that little teeny bit of hope that maybe they are wrong and its a series of extreme coincidences. Good luck, I hope this is the one is a million time and they have been completely faithful.

Softail

Nov 15, 2011
Just saying........fidelity is a rare commodity everywhere and less so in Latin so-called second-world societies.

kimbjorkland

Apr 6, 2011
Just saying........fidelity is a rare commodity everywhere and less so in Latin so-called second-world societies.

When did DR get an upgrade from 3rd world to 2nd world? lol.

Listen, if you're actually thinking your significant other is cheating, then you've answered your own question - he's cheating. Anything less than 100% trust shouldn't be tolerated. Snap out of it girlfriend and demand better!

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
or you can purchase software like Mobile Spy. It installs on the cell of the significant other and tells you everything, even gps locations of the phone. Its designed for parents who want to monitor their kids cell use. Its about $50 for three months. If you really want to get the goods on them. There are other programs that do basically the same thing. Scary, eh!! All you cheaters out there better beware, with the new technology, its harder than ever to be a rat! Heard an expression once that I liked, "you are only as sick as your secrets". Its not hard to put on a phone and you can go online and check it out.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Fidelity does not exist in this country. Not many others (if any) either. Don't worry about it. If you are in love, it's not really important. After all, you can do the same thing if you feel like it. Messing around with others has nothing to do with a good relationship and it will stop eventually if true love is there.

BabyBlu

Jan 20, 2004
All you have to do is open a fake Facebook account, fake name, fake location, get a pic off of Google of a random chick (just a regular cute chick, not a super model), and send your boyfriend a friend request, get him chatting, flirt a bit and see what happens!! Yeah it's a little creepy and stalkerish but better then sitting around while you get played for a suker!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Fidelity does not exist in this country. Not many others (if any) either. Don't worry about it. If you are in love, it's not really important. After all, you can do the same thing if you feel like it. Messing around with others has nothing to do with a good relationship and it will stop eventually if true love is there.

I agree with this post. I used to think that physical fidelity is important, but now I think finding true love means more than having someone who does not mess around. If people truly love each other - they can be loyal to each other without being necessarily faithful. Feelings are more important than other stuff. There is no need for you to investigate him - investigate yourself, do you really love him or not?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I know a russian private investigator -if you want his number he speaks only spanish or russian

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I know a russian private investigator -if you want his number he speaks only spanish or russian

Yeah he's ex KGB and you know how those Russians (specially those living in The DR) can be trusted.:cheeky:

Eddy said it best.

Note to self: Don't leave your phone unattended nearby Zoomzx11...creepy.