Kari Beach Hotel, Las Terranas

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Does anyone have any current information about the Kari Beach? Thanks in advance.

Kari Beach Hotel Las Terrenas

Website info
Click on the Starfish to Navigate

starfish1.gif

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Anyone have a working phone number for Kari Beach Hotel?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Someone on Trip Advisor posted it was closed in December 2001 when they were there. Must be why the phones no longer work.

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I am really sorry to hear that the hotel is closed. I have enjoyed staying there in the past and am not sure of any hotel in LT that is comparable at that rate.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi:
I live in Las Terrenas. Kari Beach has been closed for over a year now and the hotel is for sale.

S

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
Had all intentions of hotel hopping this year but once we checked into the Colibri I couldn't get the wife to vacate :) I know it's a bit more but having a kitchen and large refridgerator/freezer saves so much on eating out and such, plus the road is good now and is a pleasure to drive and the quietness of being a bit from town is nice. I can imagine when/if someone does buy the Kari House it will go up :( Happy hunting, Ben

agw

Feb 14, 2010
Hi:
I live in Las Terrenas. Kari Beach has been closed for over a year now and the hotel is for sale.

S

Could you recomend any reasonably priced places to stay in Las Terrenas for a couple for a few nights? We plan on driving up from Punta Cana for a few days and were just going to 'wing it' when we arrived, but I would like to have something booked for at least the first night.

Thanks, Andrea

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Antonio, the owner of Kari Beach was the first person we met in LT when we stayed there 4 yrs ago--Great guy!!-- Steve's right--it's closed and for sale--(why hasn't Alisei snapped up that prime next-door property?)

I highly recommend www.CasasdelMarNeptunio.com (809-240-6884): inexpensive (1500 pesos includes FREE breakfast) best location across from beach and walk to town and the BEST hot shower!-- Suzanne, new Canadian owner of just one year, and her staff will take wonderful care of you! Read the dozens of excellent reviews on Trip Advisor.com (including mine-- I stayed there 3 weeks while our rental house here was occupied)
Susan

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I just want to add, that i totally agree with Susan. Antonio was the best, and I wish him and his family, good health, happiness and prosperity.

DRExplorer

Jan 1, 2007
I am looking for a villa/house on or within walking distance to the beach for five people. We are heading out to Samana for four days in March, this can be arranged?
I like the website that Susan mentioned and I am waiting to hear for their response.