How To Lose Your TV Show On Telemicro

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2005
Feel up Mia Cepeda, a he/she still with all the "equipment" in place, live on your own show. The owner of Telemicro almost stroked out over it and is still apologizing. I can only imagine peope's reaction to it when they saw it live. The show airs I believe at 6 PM. Here is the video from the show. Caution, not for the easily offended.

[video=youtube;P94QDzfjE_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P94QDzfjE_w&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Feel up Mia Cepeda, a he/she still with all the "equipment" in place, live on your own show. The owner of Telemicro almost stroked out over it and is still apologizing. I can only imagine peope's reaction to it when they saw it live. The show airs I believe at 6 PM. Here is the video from the show. Caution, not for the easily offended.

[video=youtube;P94QDzfjE_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P94QDzfjE_w&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Sorry can only say que mariconada!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The best part was when "she/he" described how "They" were using the trick of pulling the penis back so it wouldn't show in front!
What a country!
CC

nas

Bronze
Jul 1, 2009
Too bad Dominicans have such a ingrained hatred of gays, as mentioned in another post :)

Unfortunately for the gay community that used to be my experience while growing up in DR.

Nowadays, every time I visit DR, I have to drive by “San Vicente the Paul”. That strip is full of Transsexuals at night, of course selling sex. They are there because the “Macho”, “Machaso” Dominicans are soliciting their services. As the saying goes, if you build it, they’ll cum! 

The guy in the video is “un Mariconazo”. Moderators, I apologize for the word, but there is no other way to describe it. He was having more fun than the transsexual.

I am not judging the guy. He is allowed to do whatever he pleases with his behind.
I simply find it awkward. I wouldn’t want to have man breathing on my back. 

Que sin verguenza. To have the audacity of doing it on national TV

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
gay, straight, or bent... such doesnt belong on tv when kids are likely to be watching.
cant imagine what the host was thinking. second thought, it's fairly obvious

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
This should be in the Only in the DR section of the board.
I should be shocked but I am not. I am only shocked at the time of day it was on.
You will see transvestites in almost every comedy show on TV in the DR. We see them in every parade. The shows at the A1 resorts always include transvestites as a part of the comedy.

May 12, 2005
It's not so much the transexual, it's the feeling up/touching that was the issue. Mia has a show of all her/his/it's own.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
It's not so much the transexual, it's the feeling up/touching that was the issue. Mia has a show of all her/his/it's own.

Yes, I understand that. In the shows I have seen there has been touching too.
I am not familar with the show in the video you posted but it looks more like a talk show??
It kind of looks like the host was trying to be funny?? I don't know.................

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
It is interesting from the reactions that Dominicans are becoming PC, realizing bad taste, and speaking up about it.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There's a strange fascination with "travestis" in some Latin countries. Spain is, or used to be the same.

I wish someone would make a similar uproar about the showing of violent movies on bus journeys.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Watching that, (through the eyes of an American, where T.V. is notoriously provincial; and without understanding enough Spanish to follow the dialogue), was somehow disturbingly fascinating. NOT the fact there was a TS person on the show (nothing shocking there) ... it's the host's behavior that was the real "entertainment". Kinda like watching a train wreck in progress. You want to look away... but can't because you just HAVE to see what's coming next. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.