DeLancer internet service. Forget it and save your money

Thegreenguy

Dec 12, 2011
I had a 2Meg internet service installed and what a wast of time. The connection is up and down and you will never get what you have paid for so please save your money and don't get this system. DeLancer like you to pay a lump sum up front of over RD$7,500 which you will not get back when you find out that the system they install is works only 5 percent of the time and you end up having to get the land line based system. Keep your money in your pocket:mad:

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I've been a customer since they first launched their internet over the tv cable. I'm very satisfied with the service. It's up 95% of the time, I get the speed I pay for, and I get great service from their technical support. One phone call and it's usually fixed on the same day.

Maybe I'm just lucky!

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
I have one of their unlimited download package and pay around 3500 pesos/month. I stream sports all the time and never ever had a problem so far.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
DeLancer has improved considerably over the past 12 months, (it use to be horrible), I have the $51 per month internet package, It was actually down from 10pm last night through to 11am this morning (I live near Sosua Abajo), but I beleive that was a 'blip'. The service now is actually very good IMHO.

Thegreenguy

Dec 12, 2011
Thanks for the feedback and I will endeavor to sort it out with them and get the engineer around. WHICH SITE DO YOU USE TO STREAM SPORTS that will be good if you could let me know and any good sites for movies.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
We have Delancer / Comcast internet service and are very pleased with it. There is a huge improvement over last year. Our download speed is very good and we are able to stream video. There has only been one outage of a few hours over the last several months. Fingers crossed that this continues.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Thanks for the feedback and I will endeavor to sort it out with them and get the engineer around. WHICH SITE DO YOU USE TO STREAM SPORTS that will be good if you could let me know and any good sites for movies.

I only stream hockey at nhl.com and it's in HD. You can try justintv.com for other channels and movies, but many of those free sites are being shut down by the FBI. I believe netflix is available here now.