Golf??

manila128

Jan 30, 2011
Hello! I'm getting married in Puerto Plata in May of this year. The guests and I are staying at Iberostar Costa Dorada and many of them would like to play golf.

Does anyone know of any companies they can use? I am looking for the best rates!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there is a golf course in playa dorada complex, close to your hotel. on the other side of town there is a smaller golf course in costambar, they also have a spa. rates in both are set.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Unless you are looking for a world class golf course, Playa Dorada Golf Course makes the most sense for your needs. It is less than a mile from your hotel. Championship par 72 course with all amenities including range, proshop, carts, caddies, clubhouse with decent restaurant. You can reserve teetimes. Hotel taxi will overcharge you, probably about $10 US for 5 minute ride. There will be return taxis at the course so no need to arrange pickup with the guy ripping you off who brought you for your ride back to hotel. For the nongolfers, there is a large shopping plaza across the street from the clubhouse. Typical tourist items such as rum, cigars, jewelry, etc.

Playa Dorada Golf